Moderators: poseidon, Могжоохон, Хөлбөмбөгийн модууд

Re: Месси

Postby PrOXy » Fri May 01, 2015 12:42 am

лео маань 2 дахь хүүхдээ хүлээж байгаа гэнэ дээ. :-D

PrOXy wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0vk87z3sPA

самсүнгийн реклам гарч. парт 1.

парт 2 нь гарч.
Barça doesn't buy galacticos, we CREATE them.
PrOXy
Culé
Culé

Location: фигугээс бусад бүх цаг үеийн блауграна өмсгөлтнүүд мандтугай!!!

Postby Жигүүр » Sat May 02, 2015 9:13 am

10 жилийн дотор хамаг рекордыг нь шинэчлээд хаячихаар яах юм болж байнаа. :-D
Жигүүр
bluR

Postby PrOXy » Sat May 02, 2015 3:44 pm

Caye: “We were told to remember his name...and with everything that he's achieved, we will never forget it.”
каже гоё зураг зуржээ.. барса тв-с гарч байсан леогийн танилцуулга нэвтрүүлэг байдаг даа. тэрэн дээр лео "миний нэрийг тогтоож аваарай" гэдэг...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqTsB04 ... ata_player

залуусын ярьдгаар лайтай видео! :ногоон:
яахаар ч ийм адилан байдаг юм бол.
PrOXy
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Mon May 04, 2015 11:21 am

Book: Diffrent One

Messi with Argentine actress Martina Stoessel

Messi: "Most special hat-trick? Maybe the one against Madrid when we drew 3-3, also because it was my first one." [fcb]

Manny Pacquiao: “Lionel Messi is incredible!”

Miranda: “With Barça, the difference is that they play a more passing style and have game-changing players like Messi and Neymar.”

Vicente del Bosque: "The fact that Spain has won the World Cup in the Messi era has more merit."

Tw Edin Dzeko: "Respect Lionel Mesi!!!"

Magico Gonzalez (ex-player): "Who'd I want in my team, Messi or Ronaldo? Of course I prefer Messi. You just have to see him play." [cope]

Eibar’s Dani García: “Cristiano is a great player but for me, Messi is the number one”.

Luis Suarez on @partidodelas12 “Messi seems to be a spectacular person, very humble, and a great teammate.”

Mourinho: "Messi sacrified himself for the team. He wanted to win, he didn't wanted to be topscorer or MVP. He wanted to make history."
Mourinho: "Messi played in zones that are not his. He had to play so low that he had to cross 2-3 lines. Always had 2-3 players on him.'
Mourinho: "Messi was trying to create something out of nothing for his team. His assist to Di Maria was for example brilliant.'
Mourinho: "If Messi wanted to be the phenomenon we all know he is. he'd just have played up front. close to Higuain, waiting for a chance."
Mourinho: "All my restpect to Messi because he played for his team and this can't be said of all players at this World Cup."

Gunter Netzer (1974 World Cuo winner, West Germany): "He offers a class of spectacle that hasn't been seen for a long time."

Gary Lineker (ex-player) "You gotta see Messi's finish! Bordering on absurd!"

KICKTV: “It really doesn't matter how many people you put in front of him.”

Mingma Sherpa: “Messi is a fantastic player. He’s very well known throughout the world.” [fcb]

Queiroz (coach Iran): This is a fantastic opportunity for us to face a team that plays with that player (Messi) who is not human.

Tw Bar Rafaeli (Model) : "One word. Messi"

Pep Guardiola: “I feel sorry for those who want to compete for Messi's throne — it’s impossible, this kid is unique.”

Fernanda Lima (model) “Whoever has Messi on their team, has great potential to play in a final. He's a great idol.” [la nacion]

Buffon (Juventus): "Ballon d'Or? For me, Ribery is the front-runner. And although Ronaldo has the edge now, Messi is still the best." [sky]

Javier Zanetti (Ex-Inter): "Messi is a wonderful human being. I lived with him at the national team. He's open, very friendly and modest."

Capello (ex-coach Milan -Madrid): "World's best player? Messi, no doubt. Ronaldo is the best player in Madrid. No one does what Messi does."
Capello: "Neymar is more creative than Ronaldo, but he's still far from Messi, who's at another level. Neymar needs time, he's still young."

Marquinhos (@marquinhos_m5) “Messi is a phenomenon, the best in the world, and he is playing at a high level.” [marca]

Gullit (ex-Milan) “Messi and Ronaldo are great players who play at the same time. We should be fortunate to see them play.”

Eduardo Galeano (Uruguayan Writer): “I like Messi, because he doesn’t think he’s Messi.”

Ion Fiz (Designer, @_ionfiz) on @ellarguero “I prefer Messi's fashion, although I prefer not to comment on Cristiano's fashion.”

Cavani (PSG) “Barça are one of the best teams in the world and Messi is one of the best players in the world. It's a pleasure to play them.”

Rossi (7-time MotoGP world champion): "Told new Inter president to buy Messi? Well, I was joking, but would be a good thing..." [pc]

Fernanda Lima: “Messi is responsible and ethical. He has all the qualities of a great sporting example for our children.”

Pirlo: As long as Messi & Ronaldo are around, it’s a two-horse race. Actually, make that one, because Ronaldo always finishes 2nd

Pelé: “In terms of the role on the team, Messi is the one with the most similar style to mine.”
Pelé: “Ronaldo and Ibrahimovic are the most similar. Ribery's a classic winger. Messi simply can't be compared with anyone.” [fifa magazine]

Eusèbio [in 2013]: “Cristiano is at a very high level, but Lionel Messi is the best player in the world.”

Arda Turan: "Leo is the best, an alien. The best in football history, on par with Maradona & not even finished yet. I respect him a lot"

Moura (PSG) “I've been obsessed with the way Messi plays. I think he's the best player in the world, above all the rest.” [as]
Moura: “We must be realistic and Messi is the best. There is a Brazil-Argentina rivalry but we're a football country.”
Marcelo:Messi's the best in the world
Keylor Navas:Leo's the best player in the world,he's God's gift!
Guti:Messi's the best.Difficult to admit,but it's truth.I like him alot more than Cristiano. :-)
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Tue May 05, 2015 10:10 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdQTaSj ... e=youtu.be

Messi in a new Gatorade commercial

Yolanda: "Cristiano for Women, Messi for Football."

Gerardo Molina: “According to market research in the last five years, Messi is worth €400m — five times more marketable than Cristiano.”
Gerardo Molina: “There is a club that is practically sponsored by a government that would be prepared to pay €400m for Leo Messi.”
Gerardo Molina: “Right now there is no player in the world of sport that has a greater value than Leo Messi.”

Drogba: "Everyone knows that Messi is better than Ronaldo. Not only me know that. But seems that some people suffer from the difficulty to admit it."

Lothar Matthäus (Ballon d'Or 1990): "Messi is the best player since Maradona – he's from another planet." [uefa]

Gai Assulin (ex-Barcelona -City): "It's very important Messi plays. He makes the difference, he's the best player in the world." [la xarxa]

Mario Gómez: “I'm not crazy & I will not compare myself with Messi. He is perhaps the greatest player ever — he inspires me to score more.”

Guillem Balague: “For me, Lionel Messi is the best player in history, which I said before I wrote the book 'Messi'." [the score]
Balague: “What Leo does consistently is unparalleled. I've discussed it with Pep and many other coaches, and they all agree with me."

Fabricio Coloccini (Newcastle): "Messi is by far the best player in the world, you just can't make comparisons." [marca]

Kobe Bryant: "Leo is the best player in the world." [sport]

Christian Vieri (ex-Inter): "Ballon d'Or? Ronaldo has been great, he could win this year, but I would still vote for Messi." [bein]

Benjamin Pugsley: “Messi is the x factor, the superhuman that makes the worlds best attacking scheme of the last 5 years even more potent.”
Benjamin Pugsley: “Messi is a fabulous player, a generational talent who completely dominates the game with his unique skill set & vision.”

Pato Yanez (ex-player): "Messi improved a lot with Guardiola. He is the best."

Drogba: “Messi is a monster, he has revolutionised the statistics. Before him it was a feat to score 30 goals a season — he's phenomenal.”

Bakero: "Messi is one of a kind. He can score 50 goals a season so easily. He will easily go down in history as one of the 3-4 bests."

Djokovic: "Messi is one of the best in sports history. When I see him I feel we have something in common: the pursuit of excellence."
Djokovic (tennis player): "I have a lot of respect for everything Messi has achieved. He's one of the best in the history of football" [ole]

Di Stefano (ex-Madrid): "Messi, who's a devil with the ball." [marca]

Xabi Prieto (Real Sociedad): "I would give Messi this Ballon d'Or and the next ten. He's the best with a huge difference." [radio marca]

Cristiano Ronaldo: "May be I am physically better than Messi, but he's one of the best dribbler I have ever seen."

Blanc (PSG coach) “At any moment, Messi could score a a Playstation goal against you.”
Blanc: “Messi is the best player on the planet. He can score 60 goals, and if he scores 40, he's not in form.”
Guti:Messi's the best.Difficult to admit,but it's truth.I like him alot more than Cristiano. :-)
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Thu May 07, 2015 9:37 pm

FIFA-s gargasan delhiin shildeg 10 dugaartanuud.

Messi's tattoo in his arm is inspired by the Sagrada Família http://www.weloba.com/messis-tattoo-in- ... da-familia

Roberto López (Messi's tattoo artist) “Messi's right elbow tattoo isn't done. It's a window to symbolize La Sagrada Familia in Barcelona.”
Roberto López: “Messi can play where he wants but loves Barcelona. When talking to him, you can tell he's proud of where he is.” [rac1]
Roberto López: “Messi wants a watch tattoo to symbolize time and a Lotus flower for its meaning.”

Seedorf: “Messi and Ronaldo are the most respected players in the world because they have been doing what they're doing for a long time.”

Pele: "You can't compare Cristiano and Messi. Cristiano is a goalscorer, Messi scores and sets up others. I'd pick Messi for my team." [oc]

Mathieu: "When I was at Valencia and Barça called, I asked my son what to do. He didn't doubt and said I should go and play with Messi."

Eric Abidal: "Who is the greatest player in history? Lionel Messi."

Andy Murray (tennis player): "I love watching Messi. He's unbelievably talented and very exciting to watch." [fcb]

Dybala (Palermo) “As a kid, I was a Barça fan. I liked Messi. Barça and Madrid are the 2 best and are 2 steps ahead of everyone.” [canal+

Zamparini (Palermo pres.) “Dybala is the new Messi. He's not a pure striker but operates in every area of the field, like Messi.” [canal +]

Buffon: “When Messi is playing at 100%, you can forget about playing against him. It's a wonder to watch him and see what he can do.”

Buffon's Champions League "Dream Team": Casillas-Thuram Cannavaro Maldini Carlos-Pirlo Gattuso Nedved-Baggio Ronaldo(Brazil) Messi

Javier Mascherano: "Ronaldo controls his destiny, Messi controls football."

Pablo Sarabia (Getafe, Ex-Real Madrid): "Yes, It's true that Leo is supernatural, because he has the pure skill, from another planet."

Vincenzo Montella (Fiorentina coach): "Only Messi is faster than Salah on the ball."

Paul Scholes (Ex-ManU):"Let me tell you what it is like playing against Messi. You are up against a footballer who can take the ball either side of you, and you have no idea which side that might be from any hint about his body-shape. Unfortunately, there is also a third way that he might go past you - the worst of the lot - and that is through you, as Fernandinho and James Milner discovered to their cost."

Ray Hudson: "Stats show there's very little between Messi and Ronaldo. But that's not where I see Messi live in. He abides in a magnetic spectrum of genius with the ball, where his divine connection of eyes to brain to feet cannot be measured with a stopwatch or a number. Like that once in a lifetime moment when you see your first love, across a crowded room. There are something's that can't be measured, thank god. And all we can do is, look in disbelief at Messi' pure footballing magic."

Raul (Ex-Real Madid): "The other day I saw one of his games. He was running with the ball at a hundred percent full speed, I don't know how many touches he took, maybe five or six, but the ball was glued to his foot. It's practically impossible."

Zabaleta (City): "Messi is the best player in the world. Everyone respects him, he's confident and transmits that to his teammates." [ole]

Niall Horan (One Direction) "I love Argentina , Lionel Messi and all that"

Cafu (ex-Brazil): "Messi is a phenomenon. He's the best player in the world."

Wilshere: "Lionel Messi remains the best in the world, despite claims of Cristiano."

Mario Kempes (ex-Valencia) “Barça's lethal weapon is Messi."

Abidal: "Which forward impressed me most during training? Also trained with Zidane, Henry and Anelka, but for me, Messi is the best." [fifa]
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Batdorj » Fri May 08, 2015 11:21 am

ter Boateng iig yaj bgan be :ногоон:
Batdorj

Postby Zoe » Sat May 09, 2015 12:30 pm

Messi meets young fan from Senegal - Behind the scenes

Tw Fabrice Muamba: "Messi can do that to any defender #BOATENG #BarcaBayern"

Tw Teddy McDernott (Ex-Liverpool): "The greatest of all time bar none!!! #messi"

Tw Franco Baresi: "#Messi fenomeno @FCBarcelona"

Tw Christian Benteke: "Thank you messi."

Tw Kobe Bryant: "#Messi #MasgisterialMessi"

Tw Luke Shaw: "Wooooooooow"

Tw Ross Barkley: "He's from a different planet. #Messi"

Tw Jozy Altidore: "The best ever. Golazo."

Tw Alejandro Bedoya: " Please tell me you saw Messi pull an And ! Mixtape move…. #BreakingAnkles

Tw Didier Drogba: "Omg…."

Tw Alex Morgan: "Whaaaaaaaaaat. That Messi goal. Holy crap. I can't even."

Tw Romelu Lukaku: "OMG"

Tw Lukas Podolski: "Just one word : #messi !! #ChampionsLeague"

Tw Al Horford: "Watching this Barca game. Messi is unreal! #BarcaBayern #speechless #golazo"

Tw Jeremy Maclin: "Messi is a monster!"

Tw Zach Ertz: "MESSI!!!! @FCBarcelona"

Tw Jeremy Hill: "MESSI IS BUILT DIFFERENT"

Alfredo "Coco" Basile: "He's so fast with the ball that even players without the ball can't catch him.”

Ronald Koeman: "Lionel Messi is maybe the best player in the last 20 years. He makes it look so easy" [via @SimonPeach]

Puyal, presenter in Catalunya Ràdio: "What this man can do is incredible. Messi, alone, is taking us to the final."

Alfredo Martínez on Messi's first goal: "A masterpiece from the God of football. A heavenly goal that caused total madness in the
Camp Nou."

Luís Flaquer, presenter in Cadena Ser: "Yield to the evidence. Honor, salute the God of football. Impossible to find anyone like Messi."

Cruyff: “The best of Messi is that he can change his opinion three times in a single meter.”

Pochettino: “Messi is this type of player, for me the best in the world today, better than Cristiano Ronaldo and he can decide a game.”
Pochettino: “Who do I want on my team now? Messi because Maradona is fat. When Messi wanted to, he decided the game yesterday.”

Joan Manuel Serrat (singer): "Messi is the best I've seen. No debate possible. If people start discussing about it, I leave the room." [ser]

Bernat (Bayern): "Messi is the best player in the world. We'd have to kidnap him."

Neymar: "I'll never forget the world's best player let me take a penalty when he was on a hat-trick and competing to be Liga topscorer."

Benatia (Bayern): "It's impossible to control Messi for 90 minutes."

Tw Leonardo (ex-AC Milan -PSG): "It's official: Messi is better than Maradona." [@leo_de_araujo]

Jamie Redknapp (ex-Liverpool): "Messi is a genius --- beyond belief. What he did to Boateng for the second goal was almost illegal." [sky]

Tw Rania (queen Jordan): "Game over! Hashem will be thrilled with the win when he wakes up tomorrow! pic.twitter.com/FPoNM9jgxO" [@queenrania]

Tw Giuseppe Rossi (Fiorentina, ex-Man United -Villarreal): "Wow, Barcelona!" [@giusepperossi22]

Tw Ronaldinho (ex-Barcelona): "Great Barcelona win today!! Did you watch? :P"

Tw Kluivert: "He really is from a different Planet #Messi even if u are supporting another team u have to admit this"

Tw Robert Huth (Leciester, ex-Chelsea): "Don't think there can be anything worse in football than running backwards, one v one with Messi"

Tw Gary Lineker (ex-player): "It's such a joy to watch Messi. The greatest! Anyone still arguing? He's the Messiah."

Tw Ivan Campo (ex-Real Madrid): "Incredible.LEO MESSI IS INCREDIBLE. No tactics, no player can stop him."

Trezeguet (ex-Juventus): "Barcelona? I saw a lot of confidence and great desire. And Messi is from another planet."

Tw Marc Marquez (MotoGP world champion): "This men is incredible!! Speechless! #messi #NoWords"

Jamie Carragher: "Watching Messi mesmerise in the flesh almost replaces the surge of adrenaline I used to get from winning trophies." [dm]

Tw Joey Barton (QPR): "In the Messi-era everyone who has ever played is no.2. Maradona. Cruyff. Pele."
Tw Joey Barton (QPR): "Messi. G.O.A.T"

Abidal: "Messi is the genius of football, a phenomenon - somebody only God can produce." [daily mail]

Ig Wilfried Zaha (Crystal Palace, ex-Man United): "Messi's chop and chip ....."
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Өсөхбаяр » Sun May 10, 2015 2:12 am

хамцуйтай юм өмсчихөөд мэдэхгүй байсан шивээс хийлгээ шив дээ
Ч.Өсөхбаяраас
Өсөхбаяр
Argentina's fan

Postby Zoe » Sun May 10, 2015 9:06 pm

:ногоон:

Messi's goal seen from the stands.

Instagram Drake (singer): "Taking shots getting Messi-er than Lionel #Barca instagram.com/p/ZjUYfkDQPE/"

Muller (Bayern): "Winning Ballon d'Or? That's for exceptional players and I'm not one of them. I'm no magician like Messi or Ribery." [l'eq]

Stoichkov: "Messi is like a son to me. I value him not because he'd be the best player in the world but because of the person he is." [ole]

Krankl: “Messi is a monster scoring goals. He's an authentic great player. When he returns, he'll be the best in the world.”

Erick Thohir (president Inter Milan): "Fans asking to sign Messi? (laughs) I should discuss that with the management..." [via tmw]

Enzo Ferrero (ex-Boca): "Messi doesn't have a trophy Pele and Maradona have, but when he's in top shape, he's the better than both." [efe]

Klopp: "If I could pick one player? Lionel Messi. I love his game. I like the way Ribery plays, and I like Ronaldo. But when I watch Messi. I think what he does is just magnificent. It gets even better as times goes on."

Laudrup: Talking about Messi is difficult. He is the best in the world and one of the best of all time
Laudrup: Messi has us spoiled. Him returning to play is not enough for some

Pep Guardiola: Gotze and Messi comparisons? Messi is on another level. he's the best in history

Mario Kempes (ex-ARG) “If Messi's happy, the team will work, but you can't ask everything of him because he's not Superman.” [ser]

Rafael Nadal: “Lionel Messi is the best player I've ever seen.”

Kuper Simon: “Messi offers only a perfectly professional genius, as if Claude Monet had signed a contract to produce masterpieces twice a week and then actually did. Messi is a genius like Monet, but Messi’s genius is easier for most people to appreciate. He gives TV subscribers everywhere a glimpse of something higher.”

Ribery: It's now or never for the Ballon d'Or - but Messi is the best

Zanetti: “Although Cristiano does great things, Messi is still the best always. He'll still win more Golden Balls.”

John Terry: "My kids cry when they miss Messi for match now how to tell them that Messi cannot play for 2 months."

Shkrodan Mustafi (Valencia CF): It's like comparing a Ferrari and a Lomborghini. Cristiano dismantles you if you give him just a little bit of space, and Messi creates a chance with even less space."

Franz Beckenbauer: "We should not compare humans to God, but Messi is a godly player." [sky]

Lucas (PSG): "Messi has always been my idol. I've been watching him, he's like a mirror for me. I'm Brazilian, but Messi is simply the best"

Zamparini (president Palermo): "For me, Dybala is the new Messi. Messi is a team on his own, and Dybala is that type of player." [via sport]

Sergio (coach Espanyol): "Talking about Messi is talking about a super player. He's out of this world."

Winfried Schäfer (Jamaica coach) “Messi can make the difference, but we'll do everything to make it a challenge for him.”

Song: “Messi is the best player I have seen in my life. There is nothing to say because he is just a genius.”

Dybala (Palermo): "Barça and Madrid are the best teams in the world. As a kid, I preferred Barça. I've always liked Messi." [canal+]

Beckenbauer: “Messi is the best in the world. His talents, movement and skills are extraordinary and then he is able to score goals.” [goal]
Franz Beckenbauer (ex-Germany) “Messi is a real leader and also, outside of the field, he's a gentleman and his character is perfect.”

Gianni Rivera (ex-Milan) “Messi doesn't have the need to score goals to always be the best. Messi's the best and that's it.” [la xarxa]
Gianni Rivera: “The records that Messi has broken are justified. Messi is feared by all his opponents for his high technical quality.”

Coutinho (Liverpool): "Messi and Neymar are two great players, they will make each other better." [la xarxa]

Pablo Aimar (Benfica): "For me, it's an honour that Messi says that I am one of his examples."
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Wed May 13, 2015 3:05 pm

Messi, and Real Madrid player James, in ad for sports drink

Sylvinho (ex-Barcelona): "We didn't have doubts on Messi being a treasure, a gem, but four Ballons d'Or... Couldn't imagine that." [fox]

Florent Malouda (Ex-Chelsea): “He is the best player in the world and he can do incredible things on the pitch.”

Cesar Menotti: "He's one of the greatest talents that has been given to Spanish football. This is a discovery. The first time I saw him playing, I called a friend and said: "I saw a player from an extinct species." He's a star."

Valdano: "In football it seems that we rely only on what happens in last 5 minutes. Now it seems that Messi is on the verge of retirement."
Valdano: "Its actually beginning of prime of Messi's career. What's wrong? He's tired. Just to relax & take time to recover his muscles."
Valdano: "Messi was born to play football. He's the first genius of 21st century in this sport. Only 4-5 like him emerges. He's unique."
Valdano: "Neymar & Messi? Neymar can dribble in 50 different ways. Messi can dribble 50 times the same way and always take out others."

John Terry (Chelsea) “Eden Hazard is up there with Messi and Ronaldo. He is young, hungry and he can only get better.” [cfc]

Sergio Aguero's all time best XI: Kahn: Ayala Ramos Hierro R.Carlos: Iniesta Redondo Xavi: Maradona Ronaldo (Brazil) Messi

Carlos Bilardo's all time best XI: Fillol: Zanetti Ruggeri Passarella Sorin: Riquelme Mascherano Maradona: Messi Batistuta Kempes

Capello (RUS coach) “Tevez can contend for the Ballon d'Or, but Messi is Messi. He has a unique genius. He's like Maradona and Pele.” [ts]

Giuly: "Ronaldinho was like Messi now, and Eto'o was a true centre forward like Suarez. But I wasn't like Neymar, more like Pedro." [md]

Lodeiro (Uruguay): “Messi is the best. I haven't played against him but he's been the best for a long time. I can't imagine playing against him.”

Raul: “I was lucky enough to play with Zidane, Ronaldo, Figo, Cristiano, but Messi is different, he makes the impossible look so easy. He's amazing.”

Arrigo Sacchi (ex-coach AC Milan): "I love watching Messi play. Messi is harmony, joy, genius... He has everything." [ser]

Luis Suárez [1960 Ballon d'Or winner] “Messi has more quality & technical ability than @Cristiano, who has more power but less spectacular.”

Jan Aage Fjortoft: “Messi is expecting kid number 2. Cristiano has got 1 and will try his best to beat the Argentine.”

Abidal: “Messi is a very intelligent player. He started out very young at Barcelona and reached a new level each season.” [fifa]
Abidal: “For me, Messi is still the best. He remains and will always be the greatest phenomenon there is.”
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby El Payaso » Wed May 13, 2015 4:39 pm

Мессигийн шилдэг арван тоглолтыг СЛ-ын хүрээнд гаргавал ямархуу байх бол?

1. Юнайтедийг хоёрдахиа хождог финал. Тоо 1-1 байхад холоос хусч хийгээд миний лав огт харж байгаагүй сэтгэлийн хөдөлгөөнийг гаргасан даа... Финал хожлын гоол гэдэг утгаар нэгдүгээрт үнэллээ...
2. Реалыг нутагт нь 2-1 ээр хождог тоглолт... 0-0 ээр ч дуусч магадгүй байсан тоглолтын үед Ибигийн пассаар нэг чихээд дараа нь Реалын тоглогчдын талыг нь хуурч ороод хуссан... гайхалтай тоглолт...
3. Баиерныг сая хожсон тоглолт. Бас л тэнцээд өндөрлөж болох байсан тоглолтыг бүхэлд нь эргүүлсэн...
4. Леверкузен дээрх пента трик. СЛ-ын түүхэн амжилт гэдэг утгаараа...
5. Манюг хожсон эхний финал... шийдвэрлэх гоол байгаагүй ч хожлыг бататгасан мөргөлтийг МАНЮийн хоёр өндрийн өмнөөс хийсэн...
6. Миланыг 0-4 өөр Ноу Кампт нухсан тоглолт. Барсагийн хувьд тийм ч гайхалтай улирал байгаагүй... Миланд ч эхний тоглолтонд 2-0 ээр нухуулчихсан очсон... Тоглолтын эхэнд 16-ын гаднаас маш гоёо хоёр гоол оруулсанаар тоглолт эргэж, Барселона дараагийн шатанд шалгарсан...

за лав миний санаж байгаагаар энэ хэд байна...
Vamos Argentina!!!
El Payaso
Albiceleste & Los Che

Postby El Payaso » Wed May 13, 2015 4:51 pm

Эд нар дээр 17 тойдоо Челсигийн эсрэг гарч тоглосон тоглолт орж болох юм... Хүмүүс дайв хийсэн энэ тэр л гэдэг... Үнэндээ Дель Орно өөрөө их бүдүүлэг алдаа гаргасан л даа... Челси арвуулаа үлдсэн нь Барсаг хожих нэг түлхүүр болсон...
Vamos Argentina!!!
El Payaso
Albiceleste & Los Che

Postby El Payaso » Wed May 13, 2015 4:55 pm

Ла лигийнхийг гаргавал тоогоо алдах байх даа эхэхэ... Зөвхөн Реалын эсрэгийг нь тоолсон нь зүгээр байх лигад бол...
Vamos Argentina!!!
El Payaso
Albiceleste & Los Che

Postby PrOXy » Wed May 13, 2015 5:11 pm

El Payaso wrote:Мессигийн шилдэг арван тоглолтыг СЛ-ын хүрээнд гаргавал ямархуу байх бол?

1. Юнайтедийг хоёрдахиа хождог финал. Тоо 1-1 байхад холоос хусч хийгээд миний лав огт харж байгаагүй сэтгэлийн хөдөлгөөнийг гаргасан даа... Финал хожлын гоол гэдэг утгаар нэгдүгээрт үнэллээ...
2. Реалыг нутагт нь 2-1 ээр хождог тоглолт... 0-0 ээр ч дуусч магадгүй байсан тоглолтын үед Ибигийн пассаар нэг чихээд дараа нь Реалын тоглогчдын талыг нь хуурч ороод хуссан... гайхалтай тоглолт...
3. Баиерныг сая хожсон тоглолт. Бас л тэнцээд өндөрлөж болох байсан тоглолтыг бүхэлд нь эргүүлсэн...
4. Леверкузен дээрх пента трик. СЛ-ын түүхэн амжилт гэдэг утгаараа...
5. Манюг хожсон эхний финал... шийдвэрлэх гоол байгаагүй ч хожлыг бататгасан мөргөлтийг МАНЮийн хоёр өндрийн өмнөөс хийсэн...
6. Миланыг 0-4 өөр Ноу Кампт нухсан тоглолт. Барсагийн хувьд тийм ч гайхалтай улирал байгаагүй... Миланд ч эхний тоглолтонд 2-0 ээр нухуулчихсан очсон... Тоглолтын эхэнд 16-ын гаднаас маш гоёо хоёр гоол оруулсанаар тоглолт эргэж, Барселона дараагийн шатанд шалгарсан...

за лав миний санаж байгаагаар энэ хэд байна...

мадридыг 2-0оор хождог. гоол алддаггүй.

+
- хамгийн анхны а.л-ийн гоол хийсэн тоглолтыг нь оруулах ёстой байх. олимпиакост ч билүү дээ хаалгач дээгүүр давуулж хуураад гоолддог. алмуниаг хуурсантай төстэй...
- буучдад хийдэг покер
- 08-09 онд украйнд шахтёрт барса 1-0ээр хожигдож явахад сэлгээгээр тээр сүүлд орж ирчихээд 2 гоол зоогоод барса ялдаг тоглолт. энэ тоглолт бол бас их онцлог л доо. лео багийн хамгийн чухал хүн болсон гэдгийг утгаар нь харуулсан явдал болсон. мессидепенденсийн эхлэлийг зарласан юм уу даа... тэр үед чинь тити, саму гээд 2 мангас байсныг ч хэлэхэв.

санаж байгаа тоглолтууд энэ хэд абйна...
Last edited by PrOXy on Wed May 13, 2015 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PrOXy
Culé
Culé

Postby El Payaso » Wed May 13, 2015 5:13 pm

Аа тийм манайхыг нээрээ хоёр дараалж муухай мулталхад бас гол дүр байсын байна хэхэх...
Vamos Argentina!!!
El Payaso
Albiceleste & Los Che

Postby PrOXy » Wed May 13, 2015 5:28 pm

El Payaso wrote:Эд нар дээр 17 тойдоо Челсигийн эсрэг гарч тоглосон тоглолт орж болох юм... Хүмүүс дайв хийсэн энэ тэр л гэдэг... Үнэндээ Дель Орно өөрөө их бүдүүлэг алдаа гаргасан л даа... Челси арвуулаа үлдсэн нь Барсаг хожих нэг түлхүүр болсон...

энэ тоглолт дээр лео хөндлөвч хусаад, бас самугийн гоолыг бэлдэж өгдөг байх шүү. бараг хамгийн чухал хүн нь байдаг шт. листэнд орно. :ногоон:
PrOXy
Culé
Culé

Postby Cule » Wed May 13, 2015 5:59 pm

Ютүб нтр үзэж сэргээж санахгүй бол аймаар тоглолтуудыг нь хооронд нь хольж хутгахаар л олон болж... Тэр Алмуниагийн 4 талаар нь гоолддог тоглолтыг үзэж байхад эдний лорд эхний гоол хусаад Мэндээ Цогоо Баясаа 3 тасархай сэлэбрэшн хийж билээ, бараг бүжиглээд байлуу даа.... Тэгсэн Мэсси баллаад хаячихсан... Гоё л дурсамж хаха
Cule

Postby Zoe » Sat May 16, 2015 5:58 pm

Young Messi with newells

Ray Hudson: “Genius of geniuses. He's like Doctor Spock — he's out of his Vulcan mind. Absolutely out of this world.”

Ossie Ardiles (ex-Tottenham): "Describing Messi in one word? Fabulous. Marvelous. Extraordinary. It is incredible how good he is." [fifa]

David Beckham: “Messi is not just a player — technically he is the best in the world. He is a special player.”

@AlexMartinez_15: “Messi letting @neymarjr take the penalty says a lot about Messi as a person and his character, there's no one better.”

Tw Beh Hayward: "Messi, on a hat-trick, lets Neymar take the penalty. Imagine Cristiano doing that…"

Tw James McArthur: "That's when you know your that good when you've scored 2 n get a pen and give the ball to your
mate to score #messi"

@Copa90: “Classical music + Messi magic = Heavenly football.” vine.co/v/eWYQtQLdmqn

Mario Suárez (Atlético) “Messi is one of a kind, we are privileged to have been born in his day.” [efe]

Sacchi (ex-Milan coach) “Messi is unique. You can't compare him with anyone. He's the genius of modern football.” [mediaset]

Mourinho: “Messi is unique. He's un-markable. He always makes the difference. With him, any great team can win the Champions League.”

Mourinho: “I've spent hours and hours thinking of a way to stop Messi collectively, since it's impossible to man mark him.” [efe]

David Moyes (Real Sociedad coach) “Nobody can't stop Messi. He is one of the greatest of all-time. I admire him.” [efe]

Gattuso (ex-Milan) “How to stop Messi? I wouldn't know how to coach players to do that. Perhaps man marking or even a little kick!” [efe]

Van Gaal (Man United coach) “Depay is a goal-scoring winger and there aren't so many of them in the world. Messi is one of those.” [mutv]

Pellegrini (Man City coach) “We need to find our own Messi. He makes the difference like Ronaldo at Real Madrid.” [guardian]

Jérôme Boateng's 'Dream Five-A-Side Team' - INIESTA, Desailly, Neuer, Patrick Vieira, MESSI youtu.be/rafbMoD3W78 (via @UEFAcom)

Graeme Souness (ex-Scotland player) “Messi is a problem solver, a game changer, the greatest player to have played the game.” [times]
Souness: “Growing up, Pele was the best and would have been a great player now. Messi surpasses him and Maradona. It's not even close.”

Jerome Boateng (Bayern) “Everyone would crash in a duel with Messi. He's the best. You can't leave only one defender against him.” [dfb]

Calderon (ex-president Real Madrid): "It was fantastic that Messi let Neymar take a penalty. Generosity helps the unity in the squad." [gol]

Tw Mehdi Carcela (Standard Liege): "This guy is a genius!"

Thiago (Bayern Munich): "I'll always be able to say that I played with Messi. For me, he's the best - I've never seen anyone play like him."

Tw Richard Lawler (Engadget): "Messi out here catching bodies." https://streamable.com/ocei

Tw Marcus Gayle (Ex-fooballer): "To chip any keeper will send them into a talispin, but the world's best keeper, with your weaker foot….."

Tw Darren Tulett: "Yes! I'm 49 and in love with Lionel Messi!"

Tw Jason Euell (Ex-fooballer): “Rumour has it, @JB17Official got booked for diving when he saw the 1v1 with Messi....”

Tw Graham Hunter: “Watching Messi destroy a clever, disciplined @FCBayern was nothing less than a sensory overload.”

Mourinho (coach Chelsea): "Messi has been my toughest rival. You can't man-mark him. Always thought for hours and hours of how to stop him."

Cesc: “Messi loves Barça a lot. He's Barça's living legend. Barça is Leo and Leo is Barça and today, no one can doubt that.”

Beckenbauer: “Messi is the best in the world now. Pele, who is ahead of Messi, is the best of all time.” [lequipe]
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby mazi » Mon May 18, 2015 1:14 pm

Мань эр хэзээ шивээс хийлгүүлцэн юм бэ :smile:
Пеналдог даанч мэргэн буучаар гүйцэхгүй нь дээ
цөхөрсөн итгэл
mazi

Postby Zoe » Tue May 19, 2015 12:44 am

Gigi Buffon: "I just wanted to make sure that he's a human being like us" :eek:

Ray Hudson: “Centipedes go to bed at night dreaming of just one left leg like his.”

Guardiola (coach Bayern): "I didn't see Pele, but Leo is the best player ever. He's unique."

Tw Gary Lineker: "[Messi is the] best passer, best dribbler, best finisher I've ever seen."

Ronaldo (ex-Barça, Madrid) “As Zidane said, Messi, Cristiano, and Neymar are incredible but I think football needs more stars.” [istoe]

Graeme Souness (ex-Liverpool): "Messi is a problem solver, a game changer, the greatest player to have played the game." [times]
Souness: "I am more than 60 now, and I don't believe that I've seen, or that I'm likely to see, anyone better than Messi in my lifetime."
Graeme Souness (ex-Liverpool): "Messi surpasses Pele and he's also way out ahead of Maradona - it's not even close anymore." [the times]

Tw Carlo Cudicini (Ex-Milan, Chelsea): “Speechless.”

Tw Forbes: "Superhuman talent."

Graham Hunter: “The quickest-brained, the most technically gifted and the most driven player arguably to ever play
the game.”

Tw Richard Deitsch (Sports Illustrated): “BREAKING: Messi is God.”

Tw Steve Davis (ESPN Soccer): “What a joy. We are so lucky to be in the Leo Messi-watching era.”

@Barry_Roux: “There's 2 types of people. Those who think Messi is the best player in the world, and those who know nothing about football.”

Tw Janan Ganesh (FInancial Times): “Just make him Pope or something. This is absurd.”

Tw Ross Barkley (Everton): “He's from a different planet.”

Tw Philip Collins (The Times): “Messi is simply the greatest footballer I have ever seen.”

Tw Gary Neville: [#77 UCL goal]: “He puts @JB17Official in a terrible place on his backside. You do feel blessed to be in the stadium to watch it.”

Ray Hudson: “He lives in his own world, where the insane becomes the predictable...but only for him. Enjoy him while you can.”

Guillem Balague: “There’s only one word, isn’t there; Messi. Well, there’s two words; Messi and genius.”

Henk ten Cate: “In terms of technical ability, trophies won and goals scored, no one comes close to Messi. He's in a league of his own.”

Mark Lawrenson: “The world's best footballer just destroyed one of the world's best teams in 2 minutes.”

Matt Craig: “It shows how great Messi is when he broke the ankles of maybe the best CB, and then chipped the best GK in a few seconds.”

@daRealAkinfenwa: “Yo Yo Yo, Messi is a Straight Flipping G. Just so there no confusion he is a Straight G.”

Tw Grant Wahl (Sports Illustrated): “There has to be a description above ‘breaking ankles’ for what Messi did to @JB17Official.”
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Wed May 20, 2015 4:11 pm

Lionel Messi is the Argentine player with most trophies ever (24)

Lionel Messi's wax statue unveiled at Madame Tussauds in New York

Tw John Bishop (Comedian): “After his performance vs @FCBayern, it'd be great if we could vote Messi as PM, but he's probably too left wing for many.”

Tw Iwan Thomas MBE: [Messi or @Cristiano?]: “Hoovering or watch @FletchAndSav, there's only one winner — Messi!”

Tw Jamie Carragher: “Watching Lionel Messi mesmerise in the flesh almost replaces the surge of adrenaline I used to get from winning trophies.”

CNN: “@LaLiga defenders can’t stop Messi, but the @rfef can with the planned strike.”

Sergio Aguero: “He solves problems on the pitch like few others can even think about.”

Barney Ronay: “Messi is a genius who operates to a different set of physical rules He remains one of the great dribblers, master of the flip-flap, the surge, the amphetamine-crazed-millipede shift of feet.”

.@SerieA_TIM: “The only way to score goals like Lionel Messi is in @EASPORTSFIFA.” Image

Kaka (Orlando City SC) “Messi or Cristianoo? It's hard to say who's better. Messi is a genius and Cristiano is an icon of modern football.”
Kaka: “Messi and Cristiano both deserve the Golden Ball Award. They're both phenomenal.” [efe]

Dino Zoff (ex-Juventus): "Messi is at the level of Cruyff, Pele, Maradona... He's a phenomenon." [cope]

Tevez: “Messi is the best in the world. He did crazy things in the semi-finals. He's from another planet. I never had problems with him.”

Diego Maradona to @CNN “One word, Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo? Messi.”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yomfQycdhlU

Del Piero: “Messi and Cristiano are the two players that fight to be the best, like McEnroe and Bjorg, like Federer and Nadal.”

Zanetti: “When you think Messi reached a ceiling & can't get any better, he surprises you. The best in the world. I'm proud he's Argentine.”

Javier Zanetti's 'Champions League Dream Team': Peruzzi: Cafu Ayala Samuel Maldini: Messi Vieira Xavi Giggs: Ronaldo Baggio

Alan Smith (ex-Arsenal): "I saw Maradona - shared same pitch - but Messi's extraordinary consistency elevates him just above his countryman"

Beckenbauer (ex-Bayern): "Messi is incredible. There's no one like him now. Without Messi, Barça would be like any other team." [l'equipe]

Bernat (Bayern): "Messi is the best player in history. Everyone who understands football a little thinks the same." [el periodico]

Mourinho: "When watching Messi, I didn't miss the CL semis. You like him so much that you don't think about not being there yourself."

Eva Longoria [Messi or Cristiano?]: “Messi. Cristiano is good but Messi is dominating!”

Cerezo (Atlético president) “Messi is unique. He's special. If he was a goalkeeper, he would still be the best in the world”
Cerezo: “Messi is the best player in the world. If they equal Guardiola's treble, Messi will be largely responsible.”

Tw Johatsan Wilson: “Messi has a staggering capacity to understand situations. He is a minimalist genius; he is capable of mesmerising skill but his greatest talent is his capacity to select the simplest trick in his arsenal to succeed in any given situation.”

John Aldridge (Ex-Liverpool, Sociedad): “Folks, it doesn't get much better than that, Messi magic!”

Charlie Austin (QPR Player): “Surely there's another word other than professional footballer for Messi, because he is on a different planet to the rest.”
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby PrOXy » Fri May 22, 2015 12:26 pm

кк :ногоон:

PrOXy
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Sat May 23, 2015 12:54 pm

boots!

Mexican paper!

Alex Scott (Arsenal Lady) [on Leo's 77th @ChampionsLeague goal]

Wilfred Zaha: “No he didn't...what have my eyes just witnessed! Messi .....wow!!!!!”

John Hartson (Ex-footballer): “I'm watching a man play football and he is simply breathtaking! What planet is Messi on?”

Tw Jan (FOX SPORTS): "Pure magie! #Messi"

Tw Rodney Marsh: “Messi, say no more. Genius.”

Tw Guy Mowbray: “Forget the greatest player in the world 'debate' — there isn't one. How about the greatest ever forward line? Just seen it.”
Tw Guy Mowbray: “Going to watch that goal over and over again until I fall asleep. Then again at breakfast. Beautiful, genius, magical.”

Alan Shearer: “He creates his goals from absolutely nothing — more so than anyone that I've ever seen.”

Gianluigi Buffon: “He's a once in a generation player. It's unlikely that any human being again will repeat the numbers that he's getting.”

Carlos Tevez: “He's the best player in the world, even in the @ChampionsLeague semi-finals he did crazy things. He's from another planet!”

Floyd Shiwambu: “Maybe I watch the wrong games where @Cristiano plays but the ones I've seen don't say he's even 50% of Messi's brilliance!”

Santi Gimenez (BeIN Sports): "Messi: the best player in this match, the best in the Liga, the best in the world"

Cassano (ex-Madrid) “Messi is the best in history, period. People say Maradona did more because he won the World Cup but it was other eras.”
Cassano: “Messi is the best and for that, I named my son Lio after Lionel Messi.” [italia1]
Cassano: “Cristiano and Messi are great players, but different. If we're talking tennis, Cristiano is like Nadal and Messi is Federer.”

Mourinho: "In 10 years' time, without Messi, football will change. Barça won with Rijkaard, Pep, Luis Enrique, but it's always with Messi."

@marca: “Messi is the man. The Argentine is not just a killer marksman, he is also the perfect midfielder.”

@rdswan10: “Messi makes it happen again. Certainly the best player of his generation. Greatest ever? Maybe.”

Graham Hunter: “Messi has categorically re-established himself as the greatest player on the planet.”

.@Okwonga: “Another home crowd’s ecstatic roar, another dribble that will dazzle all. Watch this juggernaut clutch another Ballon d’Or.”

René van der Gijp: “What an unbelievable player. Not normal!"

Aleksandar Kolarov: “Here's my all-time dream XI, with Messi obviously.” https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CFXHgn-W8AESFEk.jpg

Thuram: “Zidane or Messi? Zidane moved his team, he was a distributor. Messi is more decisive. He score many goals and gives assists.”

Mia Hamm (part owner Los Angeles Football Club) “I would love to have Messi because he perfectly fits what we want our team to be.” [efe]

Torres (Atletico): "You can prepare and work hard for a whole week, but a player like Messi then throws everything overboard in a wink."

Eric Abidal: "Messi is the best player in the world. The truth is on the pitch - it's there for everyone to be seen." [cope]
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby PrOXy » Mon May 25, 2015 3:02 pm

лео 14-15 лига улиралд.

PrOXy
Culé
Culé

PreviousNext

Return to FC Barcelona