LEO MESSI

Moderators: poseidon, Могжоохон, Хөлбөмбөгийн модууд

Re: Месси

Postby Zoe » Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:21 pm

One Ukrainian actress went to extreme lengths to prove that she is the greatest Messi fan by doing this!

Ronaldinho: "I have won everything, it is impossible to have regrets. But I do wish I could have played with Messi for longer than I did."

Stewe Nash Tw (LA Lakers): 'SteveNash: Messi bossed the first half and I believe bent his knees twice."

Ander Herrera (Manchester United): “The player I admire the most? Lionel Messi.”

“Hardest team I’ve faced is Barça. And Messi, the way he plays is difficult to cope with.” - Vidić.

Trashorras: “Confronting the best is a challenge for us. At his best level, Messi is the best player in the world.”

Musa Okwonga TW: 'Imagine training your whole life to be a footballer then ending up most famous as the victim of a Messi vine."

Enrique Orizaola: “You just can’t compare Messi and @Cristiano. Messi is the best player I’ve ever seen — even better than Maradona.”

Darren Huckerby Tw: 'Messi ripping up records books again,I'm privileged to watch him dominate the game we all love,always plays the game the right way #Greatest"

LeBron James Tw: "KingJames: Heard Messi made the game winning pass! That's my type of play/er. Win, loss, draw u make the right play to help your team be successful"

Ravel Morrison (ex-West Ham) on Instagram: “Out and about with the maestro leomessi and reece (on the right)”

@omojuwa: “He is the greatest! Don’t even argue because you will look stupid! Lionel Messi is the greatest!”
Marcelo:Messi's the best in the world
Keylor Navas:Leo's the best player in the world,he's God's gift!
Guti:Messi's the best.Difficult to admit,but it's truth.I like him alot more than Cristiano. :-)
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Цэнгүүн » Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:52 pm

"Més que un club"
Цэнгүүн
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:04 pm

Banner at Camp Nou yesterday - Messi, I come from your planet and I want your shirt!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW1yZPf ... e=youtu.be

Messi in a commercial for Samsung mobile phones

Caniggia (ex-player): "Messi is already the 5th great, joining Di Stefano, Pele, Cruyff and Maradona. Doesn't matter if he wins World Cup."

Eden Hazard (Chelsea) “Messi and Ronaldo are the best on the planet. They score 1,2, 3 goals per game. They're top level players.” [bbc]

Hernanes (Inter Milan): "Who is the best player for me? Messi."

Kagawa (Man United) “If United get through in the CL, I'd like to face Dortmund or Barça. I'd like to play against Messi and Iniesta.”

Pellegrini (coach Manchester City) “Messi is like red wine, very good or excellent. He doesn't have another level.” [ser]

Ruben Botta (Inter Milan): "I like players who make the difference, players like Messi and Riquelme are an inspiration for me.''

Ansotegi (Real Sociedad) “I haven't seen Messi play as goalkeeper but he is dangerous in any position.” [latdp]
Ansotegi: “Messi recently has been giving assists than scoring but when he gets to goal, he comes with everything.”

Koldo Aguirre (ex-Athletic): "I thought I had seen the best player in the world: Di Stefano. But now I've changed: Messi is the best." [ser]

Kluivert (ex-player): "If I could choose any striker past or present to be my perfect strike partner? Messi, he's amazing!"

Heynckes (ex-Bayern coach): "Messi is a genius and is certainly on a par with Maradona and Pele." [fifa]

Falque (Rayo): "I don't know how Messi does what he does. Nobody has done it before in history. For me, he's the best player ever." [sport]

Sampaoli (coach CHL): "There's only one Messi there, he is unique, but we can say that Vidal is the Messi of midfielders." [tuttosport]
Guti:Messi's the best.Difficult to admit,but it's truth.I like him alot more than Cristiano. :-)
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:05 pm

Ig Antonella (girlfriend Messi): "Happy Father's Day! We looove you ❤

Tw Lee Dixon (ex-Arsenal): "Had time to reflect over night about Messi's perf last night. Wow. Every single thing he did. Wow"

Tw Shane Duffy (Blackburn): "Jesus Christ messi is on a different planet "

Tw Jose Enrique (Liverpool): "If Messi plays against city on his own he'd still win the game. Best in the world when he wants"

Tw Ashley Young (Man United): "Messi WOW "

Tw Alex Morgan (US Women's National Team): "What do I think of Lionel Messi? Best ever."

Tw Jack Butland (Stoke City): "Watching the game with my legs closed, just incase #messi #close_em #BarcavManCity"

Tw Felipe Massa (F1 driver): "My God, how is this Barça playing! What is thisssss Totally impressed!! Amazing how they are playing "

Tw Shane Duffy (Blackburn Rovers): "He's done 9 nutmegs in one half. The man is a genius on the pitch #Messi"

Pellegrini (coach Man City): "Played against Bayern and Barcelona this season, what's the difference? Difference is Messi."

Tw Lineker: "A measure of Messi's greatness is he makes world class players like Aguero and Suarez look distinctly ordinary by comparison."

Tw Gary Lineker: "Messi is indisputably the greatest player ever to don a pair of football boots. Don't even attempt to argue the point."

Tw Yannick Bolasie (Crystal Palace): "Messi is something else #scarysite He needs to stop "

Kompany (Man City): "Messi was phenomenal. He controls the tempo of the game. When he accelerates, his teammates play faster too."

Tw Rio Ferdinand( QPR, ex-Man United): " #messi would nutmeg ya in a phone box !! Magician "

Tw Ian Wright (ex-Arsenal): "Messi showed last night he's the best in the world! You won't see him moaning at team mates for scoring! "

Tw Matt Le Tissier (ex-Southampton): "Not often I sit and watch football and chuckle at how good someone is #messi"

Tw Gary Neville (ex-Man United): "For 20 mins pre H/T last night I was mesmerised by Messi. He captivated the whole ground! Wow"

Tw Martin Keown (ex-Arsenal): "Messi toys with his opponents like a matador with a bull. A true genius at work"

Thierry Henry: "Messi put himself on a level where it's impossible for me to hear people doubting this man. We should all enjoy the guy."
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:15 pm

83% of people voted Messi as the best player in history according to a France Football poll (almost 20,000 voters)

Tw Lianne Sanderson (Arsenal Ladies): "Thanks to this magician for putting a smile on my face today. I needed that."

Nastasic (Man City): "Messi or Ronaldo? Messi. He's the best player in the world. He scores a lot, gives a lot of assists. Simply the best."

James Rodriguez (Monaco): "Messi is a crack, he does things at a higher level than the other players. He's a monster, simple as that" [dxtv]
James (Monaco): "You're always watching Messi. I try to copy him, like you do with all other greats, but Messi is a step above the rest."

Lang Lang (pianist): "Messi is Mozart, intelligent and unpredictable. Xavi is order, like Beethoven. Neymar, Rachmaninov, passionate." [md]

Samir Nasri (Man City): "Messi is the best player nowadays. To win four Ballons d'Or when you're only 27 shows how great you are." [mcfc]

TW Chicharito: .@CH14_: “Lionel Messi is the greatest footballer that I've ever played against.”

Ronaldinho: "There are no words to describe Messi --- he just has magic in his feet." [daily mail]

Luque (ex-Deportivo -Newcastle): "Messi is unstoppable, Neymar is the future and Suarez starts to show why he won the Golden Boot." [cope]

Deco (ex-Porto -Barcelona -Chelsea): "Best I played with? Might be Messi... Although there's also Ronaldinho, who was spectacular." [fft]

Tw Peter Crouch (Stoke): "Messi is really good at football #MCFCB" [@petercrouch]

Espinosa (Almeria, on loan from Villarreal): "Messi never stopped being the best player in the world. He's above the rest." [ser]

Tw Darren Huckerby @hucks6dh6: “Messi 252.” #GreatestEver
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:19 pm

Allegri (coach Juventus): "With Milan in 2013, I faced an alien - Messi. In the return leg he scored a brace, one of those goals was unique"

Tw Mario Goetze @MarioGoetze: “Genius." Image

Luke Shaw (Man United): "Messi Bravo! Bravo!" [@lukeshaw3]

Tw Mike Tyson (retired boxer): "Go Argentina! Love watching Messi play. #WorldCup #ARGBEL" [@miketyson]

Roger Federer (tennis player): "Argentina have the best player in the world, and the best fans in the world." [footfault]

Tw Gary Lineker: "I can't think of another man that excites me quite as much as Messi does."

Azarenka tweet - Image

Eden Hazard: "We faced the best player in the World, Leo Messi is fantastic, I wish him the best for the future."

Lineker: "Messi is a gift from the footballing gods. He's just such a phenomenal talent, a player that produces magical moments." [blahzil]
Lineker: "Messi gets kicked, he gets hacked, he gets up. He never dives, he doesn’t cheat. He’s just a brilliant example for footballers."
Lineker: "Messi or Ronaldo? For me Messi just edges it in the sense that he's more of a team player. Ronaldo does play for himself a bit."
Lineker: “Messi always makes the right decisions, whether to pass or whether just to finish. The man’s a little genius.”
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby PrOXy » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:46 am

Barça doesn't buy galacticos, we CREATE them.
PrOXy
Culé
Culé

Location: фигугээс бусад бүх цаг үеийн блауграна өмсгөлтнүүд мандтугай!!!

Postby PrOXy » Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:17 pm

PrOXy
Culé
Culé

Postby SimonE » Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:50 pm

The KING
SimonE

Postby Zoe » Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:19 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktyhlLsvYqg

Messi painting by Japanese artist Takashi Murakami

Lineker: "Messi is better than Cristiano: he's a genius, that's the difference"

Thiago Silva (PSG): "The forward you lose sleep over is Messi. In a one-on-one you can only stop him with a gun." [placar]

Pravin Tambe (cricketer India) “Messi and Ronaldo are my favorites. I like Messi's moves more than Ronaldo's.” [dna india]

Ardiles (ex-Tottenham): "Messi should never be compared with any other player, that's a no-no. Messi is truly incomparable." [fifa]
Ossie Ardiles: "Messi's got supernatural skill, a tactical awareness ahead of his time, and he can make the impossible look easy."

Pele: "Ronaldo is a player who scores, has wonderful stats. Messi is technically better - scores, gives assists, plays in midfield." [folha]

Lucas Moura (PSG): "Messi will be the best player in the world for a long time." [dxtv]

Arda Turan (Atletico Madrid): "I prefer Messi or Ronaldo in my team? Messi, no doubt. But my idol has always been Iniesta." [beyaz tv]

Omeruo (Middlesbrough/Chelsea): "How to stop Messi at World Cup? I watch him a lot on TV. It's going to be a team effort." [fifa]
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:41 pm

Henry: I can only be thankful for the coincidence, for Barça, and Messi, for having played alongside him

Eden Hazard (Chelsea) “If I had to choose, I'd say my body type and style of play means I'm closer to Messi.” [sport]
Hazard: “Ronaldo is more of an athlete. He's strong and fast, so I would say that I'm more closer to Messi.”

Guardiola (coach bayern): "My opinion about Messi will never change. I have never seen a player like him, and I never will."

Tw Jack Wilshere (Arsenal): "Who's the best player I've ever marked? Messi" [@jackwilshere]

Javier Zanetti (Inter Milan): "Three best teammates I played with? Ronaldo, Baggio and Messi. Opponents? Giggs, Kaka, Zidane." [canchallena]

Mkhitaryan (Dortmund): "I don't dream of playing with Messi or Ronaldo one day. I wish that, one day, they want to play with me." [el mundo]

Keita (Valencia): "Scoring one of fastest Liga goal ever? Now I'll be able to tell Messi he's not the only one with records (laughs)" [lfp]

Hugo Sanchez (ex-Real Madrid): "For me it's an honour that a player like Messi has surpassed me as second topscorer in the Liga." [via espn]

César Luis Menotti: “Messi and Neymar will create beauty — just like Picasso’s paint brush.”

Heredia (ex-River): "Messi is the world's best, Ronaldo doesn't come close. For me, Messi is already better than Maradona." [lx]

Giuly: "I saw from the start Messi had talent, but couldn't think he had that much. He has worked very hard to get where he is now." [rac1]
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:46 pm

Indonesian actress Franda with a poster of Leo Messi

Messi wax statue in Amsterdam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1W2c0b2Lfdo

Manny Pacquiao (boxer): "Argentina is my favourite football team. And Leo Messi is incredible." [ser]

Tw Gary Lineker: "The first half Messi dribble was a joke. What a footballer, and so honest. Never dives. If you can find a way to see it."

Tw Huckerby (ex-Man City): "“@3rdEyeNot: Ronaldo angry at Bale for scoring vine.co/v/OVmrbnWwrDQ” That's why Messi will always be better!"

Allegri: "With Milan in 2013 I faced an alien: Messi. He scored a brace, one of the goals was unique."

Scholes: “Messi can take the ball either side of you, and you have no idea which side that might be from any hint about his body-shape.”
Scholes: “There is also a third way – the worst of the lot – and that is through you, as Fernandinho & Milner discovered to their cost.”
Scholes: “Those two nutmegs are a footballer’s worst nightmare. It's regarded as the ultimate training field embarrassment to fall for it.”
Scholes: “But embarrassment was not in Messi’s mind, he just saw it as the most effective bit of skill for that moment in time.”

Neville: “I’ve never felt that way in a stadium. I’m referring to 20 minutes Messi produced before half-time, which were out of this world.”
Neville: “In the commentary box I exhausted my vocabulary of descriptive terms, even using the word ‘barbaric.’ It was scandalous. Special.”
Neville: “I just found myself unable to focus on the more detailed aspects of the game. Messi made all my usual calculations irrelevant.”
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:00 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26tu2GDbDug

Lebanese singer Yara

Ig Paul George (Indiana Pacers): "Y'all know how much I love FIFA! Awesome flick with one of the best to ever do it!"

Pep Guardiola: “My time coaching Barcelona wasn't the Guardiola era, it was the Messi era.” [efe]

Ray Hudson: "Messi...the Mozart of our game. The rest? Banjo players."

Arda Turan (Atletico): "Messi is out of this world, he's an alien. For me, he's the best player in the history of football."

Ribery: "Bayern told me, I am their Messi."

John Terry (Chelsea): "Hazard is up there with Messi and Ronaldo and he can still get better and better." [sky]

Ronaldo (co-owner Fort Lauderdale Strikers, ex-Barcelona -Inter -Real Madrid): "I would pay from my own pocket to sign Messi." [via md]

Camoranesi (ex-Juventus): "Facing Messi in Gamper Trophy in 2005? He left us all speechless. We couldn't imagine he was that good." [marca]

Omeruo (Middlesbrough/Chelsea): "How to stop Messi at World Cup? I watch him a lot on TV. It's going to be a team effort." [fifa]

Manuel Carrasco: “Messi is a mix between the gall of Sabina and the poetic subtlety of Joan Manel Serrat.”

Eric Cantona (ex-Man United) “Messi and Ronaldo transmit the joy of the game. Watching them, they would also pay to to play the game.” [efe]

Tw Gary Lineker: "Feel shittier by the minute. #Messi" [@garylineker]

Hernanes (Inter Milan): "The number 1 in the world? Messi. I've not yet played against him though." [inter]

Totti (Roma): "My ideal team? Buffon. Maicon, Samuel and Candela. De Rossi, Xavi and Iniesta. I, Cristiano, Messi and Ibrahimovic." [rai1]

Adel Taarabt (Milan): "I know what I can do and I feel an important player at Milan. I want to become the Messi of Milan." [gazzetta]

Tw Russell Brand (English comedian): "HOLY FUCK Lionel Messi is in the same hotel as me. Time for a dribbling competition. #inhiscornflakes"

Tw Russel Brand: "Stalking Lionel Messi. Going to pop him in my pocket and take him to Upton Park. #hisnamewillmatchhisbedsheets"
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby PrOXy » Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:53 am

Zoe wrote:

Tw Russell Brand (English comedian): "HOLY FUCK Lionel Messi is in the same hotel as me. Time for a dribbling competition. #inhiscornflakes"

Tw Russel Brand: "Stalking Lionel Messi. Going to pop him in my pocket and take him to Upton Park. #hisnamewillmatchhisbedsheets"

хаха, энэ ёстой алиа баагий шүү. :ногоон:

PrOXy
Culé
Culé

Postby Өсөхбаяр » Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:21 pm

энэ ямар учиртай зураг вэ проксио
Ч.Өсөхбаяраас
Өсөхбаяр
Argentina's fan

Postby Zoe » Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:35 pm

Өсөхбаяр wrote:энэ ямар учиртай зураг вэ проксио

Heniig ni iluu gej uzdegee humuus heljee.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uz6iSj3fP4M

Trinidad and Tobago player Guerra greets Messi before kick-off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90bFXuFwLJs

Video: Messi in commecial for brand of potato chips http://t.co/fr8O6TqniP [via @legentla] #lays

Steven Gerrard: “If I had to pick someone to play with, out of Messi or Cristiano, I'd pick Messi — he's a genius.”
Mourinho: “Messi is great. He doesn't need to win the World Cup with Argentina to be great.” [efe]

Esteban (goalkeeper Almeria): "On the pitch, Messi's free-kick goal already looked great, but on television it just looks wonderful." [catr]

Gerrard (Liverpool): "Messi and Ronaldo are world class players, but ­Ibrahimovic and Luis Suarez are pushing those two really close."

Gary Kasparov (former chess world champion): "Real Madrid or Barcelona? Barça is my team. Messi or Cristiano? Messi." [radio marca]

Abidal (Monaco): "I'll show my grandkids videos of Messi like my father showed me videos of Maradona." [rac1]

Verónica Boquete (Spain women's player) “Messi or Ronaldo? Messi. He has pure talent. He's the best I've ever seen.” [futboltactico]

Jürgen Klopp: “I would sign Messi. What he does on the pitch is awesome — and he has improved over the years.”
Klopp (coach Dortmund) “I like Ribery and Ronaldo. When I watch Messi, what he does is magnificent. I love his game.” [fifa] http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/20 ... um=twitter

Giorgi Chanturia (Cluj): "They call me the Georgian Messi? That's just paper talk, nothing more. Messi is a phenomenon. He's my idol." [tmw]

Tw Gary Lineker: "In all seriousness, Messi produces more pieces of exceptional skill in a single game than I managed in an entire career."

Carlo Ancelotti (coach Real Madrid): "Who will be the star of the 2014 World Cup? Lionel Messi." #brazil2014

Thierry Henry: "There are no words to describe Messi. He's from another world, without any doubt the best. He does things you can't imagine"
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:09 pm

"Messi, now that I've seen you, I can die in peace"

The Leo Messi pizza

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9bXPpRG8R8

Eduardo Galeano (Urugayan writer): "People say Maradona had the ball tied to his boot, but Messi has the ball inside his foot."

Pellegrini (coach Man City): "Messi is the best in the world, but we have to be aware that we don't play against Messi, but against Barça."

Gabi Milito (ex-Barca): Leo is the best of all, as we all know. there is no need for me to say it.

Jorge Valdano (ex-Real Madrid): "I love football, and if you love football, it's impossible not to love Leo Messi." [dxtv]

Jonathan Soriano (Red Bull Salzburg): "Messi is unique, he's the best. With two shots, he can change a game." [la xarxa]

Levinton (agent Ruben Botta, Inter): "Messi is an inspiration for Botta. The whole world admires Messi, he can win games by himself." [cn24]

Diego Simeone (coach Atletico): "Who would I sign for Atletico - Cristiano, Casillas or Messi? Messi, no doubt." [cuatro]

Simon Kuper (author): "Messi is a genius like Monet, but Messi’s genius is easier for most people to appreciate." [ft]

Fabio Capello (coach RUS, ex-coach Real Madrid): "Messi is the greatest player in the world, there can't be any discussion about that" [fox]

Buffon: “I voted Pirlo because he's the best in his role, Ronaldo because he was the best in 2013, Messi because he's the best of all time.”
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby PrOXy » Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:40 pm

PrOXy
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:14 pm

Tabarez (coach URU): "How much do we lose without Suarez? It’s the same as asking what happens to ARG if they don’t have Messi." [ca2015]

CL dream team of Bayern Munich's Xabi Alonso: Neuer - Lahm Ramos Puyol Alaba - Zidane Scholes Xavi Gerrard - Ronaldo Messi

Best XI of Man City's Yaya Toure: Casillas - Ramos Pique Hummels - Alves Schweinsteiger James Xavi Iniesta - Messi Ronaldo

Suarez: "Messi does incredible things; Sometimes you get a pass from him that you didn't expect because there were so many legs in the way."

Pelé: “Messi is the most similar football player to me as he's playing the same position and role I used to do at Santos.” [b/r]

Ander Herrera (Man United): "Last time football made me cry? I was about to when watching Messi against Man City. He's so good!" [el pais]

Tw Lineker: "Worth pointing out that Messi never dives. Always tries to stay on his feet. Not just a genius but a great example to all."

@Ronaldo: “If Messi didn't play for @Argentina, I would love to have him with @CBF_Futebol.” (1/2)
@Ronaldo: “In fact, I would prefer Messi to Maradona, even though Diego is also my friend [laughs].” (2/2)

Hart (Man City): "In years to come, when potentially Messi has been honoured as the greatest ever, the penalty save will be a nice memory."

Terry Venables: "Messi best player I ever saw? Yes, he is! He's even better than myself (laughs). One word summarizes him: genius." [l'esp]

Mourinho on Adam: "It's one of the goals that every super player in the world would like to score, the Peles, the Maradonas, the Messis…"

Maxi Lopez: "Ronaldinho and Leo gave every day a masterclass in training. A daily show. If there'd be videos, people would pay crazy prices"
Maxi Lopez (Torino): "Cristiano is fantastic, but Messi has something extra. When he's at his best, he's jsut unstoppable." [as]

Gary Neville (@GNev2) on Messi's performance against Man City. I think we all were smiling and forgot about the game
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:01 pm

Messi with his hatrick balls

Walcott talking about meeting Messi.

Tw Rio Ferdinand (Man United): " #Messi just letting people know he is back!! #Genius

Angel Cappa (ex-assistant Madrid -Barcelona): "Messi is as decisive if he doesn't score - that's the big difference with Cristiano." [ser]

Vietto (Villarreal): "Messi is my idol. Playing against him was special. He's a great person. Gave me his shirt, which was a great gesture."
Vietto (Villarreal): "Playing with Messi would be a dream for me, obviously. Everyone dreams of playing alongside Messi." [ole]

Nedved: "Messi is incredible. I don't know what to think anymore when I watch him. He has been great for years, but now he's spectacular."

Pele: "Messi or Ronaldo? Messi has been the best player of the last 10 years. He played at the same level for 10 years. It’s massive." [dm]
Pele: "Messi never plays badly and is a very quiet guy. Ronaldo is that striker who scores, but Messi does that and helps with assists" [dm]

Deco (ex-Barcelona): "Messi is a natural born talent, that is not to say he doesn’t work hard, but you can’t teach what he can do." [dmail]

Pele: "Messi and Ronaldo are great, but Messi is more a team player, can start a move, assist... I'd always prefer him in my team." [via md]

Thierry Henry: "Messi put himself on a level where it's impossible for me to hear people doubting this man. We should all enjoy the guy."

Tw Jed Wallace (Portsmouth): "I hate myself for ever allowing my brain to think Ronaldo is anywhere near as good as Messi."

Tw Gary Neville: "I enjoy great team displays-on/off the ball,but for 20 mins pre H/T last night I was mesmerised by Messi.He captivated the whole ground! Wow!"

Martin Keown (Ex Arsenal): “Watched Messi last night. He's just a true genius at work. When he plays its like a matador toying with a bull.”
Keown: “We shouldn’t talk about players from different generations. From any era, players would struggle to perform better than Messi.”

Tw Lineker: "Messi is indisputably the greatest player ever to don a pair of football boots. Don't even attempt to argue the point."

Ig Joey Dorsey (Houston Rockets): "Showing Luv To My Old Team Vamos Barca! Barca vs Manchester City... #leomessi "

Gary Neville on Messi's play: "I've got my legs closed, I'll tell ya!"

Trapattoni (ex-coach): "I prefer Messi to Ronaldo, who has more difficulties to create chances against teams that are well-organized" [bein]

Angeleri (Málaga) “I see Messi playing very well. I declare myself a fan of his. His level is superlative.” [efe]
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:38 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_EUPJY ... e=youtu.be

unen tas video bna!

Navas Keylor: “Leo Messi is the best player in the world — he's God's gift!”

Guti (ex-Madrid): "Messi is the best player in the world. Difficult to admit it, but it's truth. I like him a lot more than Cristiano." [ie]

António Lobo Antunes (Portuguese novelist): “There are 3 or 4 important things in life; Books, friends, women.....and Messi.”

Ronaldo (ex-PSV -Barcelona -Inter Milan -Real Madrid -AC Milan): "Active player with whom I would have liked to play? Messi." [ser]

Scolari: "Messi will stay world's best player for the next two years. He plays for the team but can decide games on his own."

Jaume Pujol (Archbishop of Tarragona): “It is a joy that the new Pope is a Latin American. He is also fond of Messi.”

Calvo (Valerenga): "The people here are eager to see the best player in the world, Leo Messi.

Michal Kadlec: “When you play against such a player (Messi), then you always want his shirt.”

Tw El Shaaraway (Milan): "On the cover of FIFA14 with Messi... Beautiful! pic.twitter.com/OuoBuph77K SPEC-TA-CU-LAR!! "

Fb Alaba (Bayern Munich): "Here's the FIFA 14 (Austria) cover with Lionel Messi and myself. It's an honour for me.

Ray Hudson: "NASA reporting that Explorer1 is turning around & heading back to our solar system to watch Messi."

Frank de Boer: “We deserved to be level at the break, Barça were better in second half.... and Messi is Messi.”

Tw Fabrice Muamba (ex-player): "Anything C.Ronaldo can do L. Messi can do it BETTER."

Karembeu (ex-Madrid): "World's best player? Messi has the character and skill. Ronaldo not far behind, and then Cavani, Falcao, Ribery" [cl]

Steve Hansen (New Zealand All-Blacks rugby coach) “Messi is incredible. He's probably better than Maradona.” [télam]

Kevin Mendez (Penarol): "Messi is the best in the world, two levels above the rest. At my position, my examples are Iniesta and Ozil. " [lx]

Owen Hargreaves: “Lionel Messi will go down as the best player of all time.”

Most popular players in Brazil: Neymar 32.1%, Messi 9.1%, Ronaldinho 8.1%, Fred 5.1%, Cristiano Ronaldo 2.9% [stochos]

Samuel Eto'o (Sampdoria): "Messi is incredible, the kid is so good... They should invent a new word to describe how good he is." [ser]

Lapo Elkann (co-owner Juventus): "Ronaldo is a great player, but also a bully. Footballwise, he'll always be second to Messi" [via corriere]

Beckenbauer: "Messi is the best player in the world. His talents, movement and skills are extraordinary and then he is able to score" [goal]

Hernan Crespo (ex-Argentina) “Maradona or Messi? I prefer Messi, but you can never forget history.” [goal]

Valdano (ex-Madrid): "Me saying Messi was the best? No, I said the best Messi was injured and now he's the second best. I was misquoted."

Jack Wilshere: “People say Ronaldo is the best in the world at the moment and he is a great player, but I think Messi is still number one.”

Paolo Maldini (when asked about Ballon d’Or) : When I see Lionel Messi playing, I think he should win every year
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:48 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BK2wEPj ... ata_player

Crawley Town FC wants to sign Messi. They've already prepared kits! :ногоон:

Messi in English exam in Al Majma'ah, Saudi Arabia

Guti: “I don't think Messi is a step above Cristiano, but when the team needs him, Messi resolves more games.”
Guti: “Messi and Cristiano are the two best players in the world. But in terms of preferences, I like Messi more.”

Zico: "The best player of all time was Pelé. Now is Messi"

Cannavaro (ex-Madrid): "Both Messi and Ronaldo are great players in terms of scoring, but at this moment, Messi is a bit better." [21cn]

Milito (ex-Barcelona): "There are no words left for Messi. He gets better every year. He's the best now and, for me, the best of all times."

Jagoba Arrasate: How will you stop Messi? — “Legally you mean [laughs]. We have to make sure he doesn't get too comfortable. He's the best!”

Casillas: "Facing a player like Messi makes a goalkeeper uneasy because he's talented, it's nevertheless always a pleasure to play against him. He's probably the best striker I've ever faced."

Jorge Jesús (Benfica coach) “It would be a dream to coach Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo.” [l'equipe]

Erik Lamela: “He’s the best player in the world. As a person he’s very modest, both on the field and off it.”

Mick Quinn: “I've just found out that Lionel Messi is out for 8 weeks with a hamstring injury — he is human.”

Miguel Ángel Lotina: “Comparing Cristiano to Messi is an exercise of ignorance in football. Messi is Messi — others are just footballers.”

Deco (ex-Barça) “Messi is the number one. Barça have options, great players and can continue winning games.” [cope]

Pizzi: "I never saw much of Cruyff & Pele but I did see Maradona & I think Messi is better. I think no one would overcome what Leo's doing."

Coloccini: "Does Messi need to win the World Cup to prove himself? He doesn't. He has proven himself everyday in last 6 years." [marca]
Coloccini: "If I have to give the Ballon d'Or to someone, I'd give it to Messi, because he is by far the best player in the world."

Maradona: "Message to Messi? Let everyone talk, you'll be the best in history. Enjoy yourself, keep on doing what you've been doing." [dxtv]

Carlos Queiroz (coach Iran) “To be the best in the world, Messi first has to prove that he is human.

Zanetti (Inter): "Messi or Maradona? Both are the best from their era. I played with Leo. His speed with the ball is unbelievable." [rd]

Sirigu (PSG): "Ballon d'Or? I'd give it to Ibra. It's difficult. Maybe Messi has shown in recent years he has the edge on the others." [sky]

Günter Netzer: “Leo Messi is a spectacle that has not been seen for a very long time — it's something special. People go to the game because of him.”

Paulo Bento: “I think Argentineans are privileged for having Leo Messi — he is a tremendous player.”
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:02 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARYjbzV ... e=youtu.be

Leo Messi song by Thai school children

"My old man told me about Maradona, I will tell my kid about Messi"

Messi Swarovski portrait of himself worth 38M

Huntelaar: "Who's better, Messi or Cristiano? Messi. Ronaldo is good, but Messi is 10 times better."

Tw Darren Huckerby: “When Messi masters his left foot technique he could be a decent player!”

Eurosport: “He is a more complete player than Cristiano. Leo is not only the most deadly finisher in football, but the best dribbler and passer too.”
Eurosport: “The most effective forward of the modern era. Messi scores goals at a rate that shouldn't be possible, & does so effortlessly.”
Eurosport: “Leo's brilliant passing means he can open defences from deep positions. He's a striker, a wide forward & a midfield playmaker.”

Larsson: “Messi is the best player. It was a luxury to see him grow with Ronaldinho into what he has become now.”

Andres D'Alessandro: "For Argentine people, Maradona reached the highest of heights in the history of futbol and Messi is on the same path."

Ronaldo (ex-Barcelona Inter Madrid): "Cristiano or Messi? Messi for me. He's more decisive and complete, he always scores at the important moments." [as]

Romario: “Newton and Einstein had a certain level of autism — I hope that like them, Messi surpasses himself every day and continues to give us his beautiful brand of football.”

Jamie Carragher: “Every time @Cristiano sparkles for @realmadrid, Messi inevitably tries to go one better for @FCBarcelona.”

Henk Ten Cate (ex-Barça assistant) “Messi is unique. There are no other players like him. He is on another level.” [as]
Ten Cate: “Cristiano is also at a very high level, but Messi has something special that Ronaldo does not have.”
Ten Cate (ex-Barça assistant) “When Messi debuted at Barcelona, I didn't think he would become the best in the world.” [la xarxa]

Rajdeep Sardesai: “Has there ever been a better player than Lionel Messi?”

Romerito (ex-Fluminense -Barcelona): "There's always the talk about the World Cup, but for me, Messi is already better than Maradona." [lx]

Marcel Desailly: “We should remember that he has achieved all this by age 25. Who knows what he can achieve by the time he stops playing.”

Insua (Atletico): "Messi is the best player in the world know. It's a privilege he's Argentinean and that we can play with him." [ligabbva]

Robbie Fowler: “The best player ever, without a shadow of a doubt.”

LeBron James: “Messi is the best player in the world. If he’s not already, he’ll be the best footballer of all time.”

Sergio Canales (Valencia) “Messi is the best in the world, and it's very difficult to stop him.” [efe]

Mario Kempes (1978 World Cup winner): "In Argentina, there are no doubts about Messi anymore. He took away the doubts with his goals." [ser]

Ray Hudson: "He comes back once again and draws blood as he always does. This man should absolutely be in the Hall of Fame for vampires, Messi."
Ray Hudson : "Messi, man, I tell ya: if he ever played an accordion when he was a kid, he must have sounded like Jimi Hendrix."

Reinaldo Rueda (coach ECU) )“Messi's the best in the world and deserves the utmost respect."

Diego Maradona: “Leo doesn't need Cristiano's powerful shot. Messi just dribbles towards the goal with the ball at his feet.”

Tw Franco Baresi (ex-AC Milan): "While waiting for #milansampdoria I saw Messi's great goal and Martino's look @FCBarcelona"

Neil Lennon (Celtic coach) “Neymar is a wonderful player. But to me, the king is still Messi.” [stv]
Tw John Guidetii: “Messi planking after 3 goals against Ajax — why do I recognise that... LOL!”

Moyes (coach Man Utd): "Not comparing them but the way Messi gets up after being kicked, we hope that's how Januzaj continues to behave too"
Moyes: "Messi is probably the best in the world at getting kicked, getting up, getting on with it and continuing to produce magic."

Ludovic Giuly (ex-Barcelona): "I'm happy when I see Messi now. He's a phenomenon and he has worked very hard to get where he is now." [fcb]

Ronaldo (ex-Barcelona -Inter -Real Madrid): "Between Cristiano and Messi, I prefer Messi because his technique is better." [tvglobo via dpa]
Ronaldo (ex-Barcelona -Madrid): "One of the things that impress me most about Messi is how he runs so fast with the ball stuck to his feet."

Fabio Capello (Russia coach) “Ronaldo and Messi are two phenomena but are different. Ronaldo is great but Messi is more creative.” [marca]

Zlatan Ibrahimovic (PSG): "Messi is amazing. He does things you only do when you play games on xbox." [espn]
Ibrahimovic (PSG): "I saw Messi's goals against Getafe. His second goal was magic. He's back, even more hungry, it will be fun to see."

Tw Nico Boilesen: “One picture > Thousand words.”
Zoe
Culé
Culé

Postby PrOXy » Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:41 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0vk87z3sPA

самсүнгийн реклам гарч. парт 1.

“Messi: you make me happier than my wife”
PrOXy
Culé
Culé

Postby Zoe » Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:24 pm

Argentinean sports paper "Olé" change their name to "léO" after Messi's name

Messi writes foreword of book on basketball player Manu Ginobili (San Antonio Spurs)

Panenka: “Messi's Panenka-like penalty goal yesterday? I want to congratulate him. It was impressive and it shows his quality.” [rac1]
Panenka: “Messi's Panenka-like penalty kick was the best I've seen. Not too strong, focused, and the ball flies.” [rac1]
Panenka: “Messi's penalty kick? It pleasantly surprised me. I wasn't expecting the best player in the world to imitate me.” [md]

Ronaldo (ex-Barça and Real Madrid) “Between Cristiano and Messi, I prefer Messi with some more technical details.” [sportv]
Ronaldo: “One thing that impresses me about Messi is his way of dribbling the ball at a high speed and very close to the foot.”
Ronaldo: “The criteria for voting for the Ballon d'Or is broader but I think Cristiano and Messi are the two best players in the world.”

@SuleyOzturk [@VI_nl]: “The reason why we are all missing Leo Messi — here are 26 minutes of pure joy.” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cBIAwh4EjA

Charlie Sloth (VJ): “I'm the Lionel Messi of radio. I'm on top of my game and will be for a long time!"

Gerrard (Liverpool) “I'd like to interview Messi. I want to ask him how he got those skills and how he became that good.” [lfc tv]

John Banres (Ex-England player): “Leo Messi is the number one player in the world because of his humility and respect towards the game of football.”

Sergi Bruguera (2 times Roland Garros winner): "Leo Messi has the talent of Roger Federer and the character of Rafael Nadal."

Ludovic Giuly: "I played three years with Messi, I saw him grow. In my last year, he became really good and I didn't play a lot anymore."

Tw Andy West: “Three games into the 2013/14 Liga season, top scorer is Messi with 5 goals — and he missed a game. #BestEver #DontEvenArgue.”

Valdano (ex-Madrid): "Messi and Cristiano are the 21st century superheros." [clarin]
Valdano: "Messi makes us realize that football is measured by the size of talent and not by the physical size."
Valdano: "Messi has a rather small physique and seems harmless, but when he touches the ball, he becomes a weapon of mass destruction."

Luis García [Getafe coach]: “I speak with other coaches and we all say 'how are we going to stop Messi'. The answer is, you can't.”

Busquets: "Which player would I want to be reincarnated as? As Messi. I've seen him do things no one else does." [canal+]

Lineker: “That insane goal puts Messi slightly ahead of Cristiano Ronaldo, in my book, for this year's Ballon d'Or.”

Piqué: “From 12 years old, it was blatantly clear from the first time I saw Messi run with the ball stuck to his foot, that he was unique.”

Arda Turan (Atletico): "Swapping shirts with Messi was special. He is the best player in the history of football, so it was an honour." [as]

Roberto Soldado: "For me Messi is the best."

Javier Saviola: “If Messi only manages to score one or two goals per game, everyone starts wondering what's wrong with him.”

Ribery (Bayern): "Who'd I vote for? I've said it several times already: the number one is Lionel Messi, he's the best in the world." [rtl]

Villas-Boas (ex-Tottenham): "Ballon d'Or? Cristiano played more so he might win, but Messi is the best now and maybe the best ever." [sic]

Ronaldo (Brazilian): "Cristiano has been like this for 5 years, but Leo is a more spectacular player. I'd vote for him if I could" [espn]

Ibrahimovic: “You have to dream big. If you dream big, you dream about Messi.”
Zoe
Culé
Culé

PreviousNext

Return to FC Barcelona