ЮВЕНТУС

Moderator: Хөлбөмбөгийн модууд

Postby Breathe! » Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:00 pm

Del Piero g uneheer sain toglogchdiin neg gej boddog.
Red Devil since 2003
Breathe!
United fan

Postby Mr S » Fri Dec 16, 2005 6:05 pm

Супер Аббиати............

When he arrived at Juventus he said he would have grown match after match. And so it was. Now the performances of Abbiati are always more positive and decisive, as he had only 5 goals scored against in 13 Serie A games. He came on a loan from Milan after the injury that made Gigi Buffon quit for a while.

Abbiati, goalkeeper from Abbiategrasso (Milan), after having spent the past couple of years on the bench, had the honour and the burden of becoming part of Juventus, team busy from the very beginning with the most important soccer happenings in Europe. And his performances, with the passing of the time, grew in quality and effectively-wise. Some great saves against Bayern, other miracles against Udinese and Fiorentina… So, if the team is going so well, if Juventus was able to win 14 of the initial 15 championship games, if the team also ended up first in its Champions League group, Abbiati surely deserves it as well. Thus, congratulations Christian!

Буффон гэмтсэн нь түүний хувьд аз болсон.......... Дида-с болж МИЛАН-с жийгдсэн тэрээр энэ улирал маш сайхан тоглож байна............
Barca Dynasty
Mr S
Трансфер мангас

Postby Mr S » Fri Dec 16, 2005 6:08 pm

David Trezeguet, born in Rouen, France from Argentinean parents, started his soccer career in Platense before moving to France where he made his debut in the first team among the lines of Monaco aged 18. After five years in the French championship, during which he won two league titles, David got to Juventus with an enviable palmares. He in fact triumphed with the French national team during the ’98 World Cup and the 2000 European Cup, won thanks to his historical golden goal against Italy.

David moved thus to Turin where he contributed to the victory of three championships by scoring multiple goals. Supporters are all mad about Trezegol, pitiless forward who scores quick-fire with his head and feet. Goals which are critical most of the times, as it happened last year in the victory against Milan that made Capello’s team conquer the 28th championship.

David Trezeguet is a very special individual. He loves soccer, which is a real passion for him. He loves to watch games on TV, he is 360° into the sport that everyone defines as best of the world. In his spare-time he enjoys music of different kinds, including South American, which reminds him of his roots. His family is in fact Argentinean. Mum Beatriz, dad Jorge and his sister Fabiana have always been very present in his life.

They support him in difficult moments and rejoice with him for all his achievements. At the Delle Alpi stadium they can always be spotted. Mum Beatriz is always filmed by the cameras wearing the jersey with number 17, while supporting his David. And who knows, maybe Trezegol’s son, little Aaron who is now 5, will one day follow his father’s footsteps…
Barca Dynasty
Mr S
Трансфер мангас

Postby Mr S » Fri Dec 16, 2005 6:10 pm

ТРЭЗЭГЭ ба 100 гоол..............

Last September 15th was a day to be marked on the calendar for David Trezeguet, as he became part of Juventus history among its “centenary” bombers, meaning those who scored over 100 goals wearing the black-and-white jersey. Achievement widely over-reached as he already got to 113. On the occasion of his 100th, Trezegol released a wonderful interview to Hurrà Juventus in which he says which are his three favourite goals. Here they are:

Among your 100 goals, which one was the most important?

“Obviously the one against Milan last year because it made us win the championship”.

The most significant?

“The one I scored last year against Real Madrid because to score against such an opponent is always great and because it came after a quite hard start of the season during which I had to rest a lot because of a medical operation to the shoulder”.

And the most beautiful?

“Technically the one scored in Verona the year I became top-goalscorer. It was a diagonal left-kick in the air. I liked it and it was important because it allowed us to even the score in a very difficult match and on a delicate moment (04/11/01 Verona-Juventus 2-2).
Barca Dynasty
Mr S
Трансфер мангас

Postby Mr S » Fri Dec 16, 2005 6:12 pm

Christmas Party

Saturday night, in the evocative frame of the Scuola di Applicazione, the traditional night dedicated to the exchange of Christmas wishes took place. Managers, technical staff and players greeted the Tribuna Cento season ticket holders, commercial partners, employees and consultants. The evening was a success with very involving moments, as the entry of the Brigata Taurinense band that entertained the guests with the best of its repertoire. A moment dedicated to solidarity could not be missing either: each one of the players donated something personal (jerseys, shoes, shin-guards) for the lottery. All the proceeds will be devolved to the charitable project “Crescere insime al Sant’Anna”.

Barca Dynasty
Mr S
Трансфер мангас

Postby Mr S » Fri Dec 16, 2005 6:12 pm

Ibrahimovic has won the "Guldbollen 2005", the most prestigious acknowledgement from the Swedish Football Federation at its 60th edition. He received the award as "Best Swedish Footballer of the year" yesterday in Stockholm during the Swedish Football Gala. Zlatan did not attend the event due to official engagements with Juventus, but he wanted to participate sending a video message which was broadcasted during the show.

The award is assigned every year by a jury composed by Sweden's coach, members of SvFF and the most prestigious Swedish journalists. The "Guldbollen" has previously gone to champions like Nordahl and Liedholm and to Barcelona forward Larsson last year.

This year, voters chose Zlatan for the following reasons: "Due to the excellent performances offered by Ibrahimovic with the Juventus jersey and that of Sweden. Zlatan, working hard, has managed to become a key player in both teams and a positive model for the youth".

This was an acknowledgement particularly appreciated by our champion who, after only one year in Serie A has become a hero for the Bianconeri supporter and the idol for every budding striker, thanks to his goals and acrobatics. Ibrahimovic was very glad to receive the award: “I’m very proud of it – he said. Now my duty is to go on this way, working very hard like I’ve done so far.”
Barca Dynasty
Mr S
Трансфер мангас

Postby Mr S » Fri Dec 16, 2005 6:13 pm

“The shoulder agility has been regained at 100% and I’m now back on training on dives, although cautiously. In any case, I’m not going to anticipate my comeback: the recovery schedule must be followed thoroughly”.

Reasonably, Buffon doesn’t want to anticipate the deadline, also because there’s isn’t much time left before his comeback: “I’ll be back when I’m ready and able to play at my best. Until that time, I’d rather stay away. It would be no use going on the pitch and being scared of a dive or a clearance. Under this point of view, I must say I’m happy as I’m not scared of diving, it’s quite the opposite. It all comes naturally and spontaneous.”

We’ll see the real Buffon from the beginning of December, then: “Well, there might be some difficulty at first but it won’t be caused by physical problems. When you’re away for a long time, you need a while before regaining your own position, your movements… To come back against Fiorentina in Coppa Italia? I’d love to, it’s been seven years since I last played in that tournament; it nearly means like a World Cup to me!”.

Gigi jokes willingly, which proves he’s feeling good, although being away from the playground is hard to handle for a champion like him: “When you’re away, you certainly miss many things, even those considered to be negative such as pressure or critics and also those aspects that make you feel a professional. Anyway, I have a good character and I never lost heart, like when I had to miss the UEFA EURO 2000 for an injury. I always try to look at the good side of things, so I hope that if I’m able to get back as strong as before, or even stronger, the last three months and a half of forced break might help me prolong my carreer or at least help me do well in the last part of the season.”

If Gigi could spend his recovery time with serenity it was also thanks to Abbiati, who was a distinguished substitute: “I was pleased that my injury gave him the chance to get back on playing at the level he deserves. Christian behaved greatly, he also earned his place back in the International team and I’m happy about it. Everyone played well so far; from outside, I saw a team aware of being stronger than last year, who has a remarkable physical power on their side and who did not lose their characteristics: cynicism, aggression and humility”.
Barca Dynasty
Mr S
Трансфер мангас

Postby Mr S » Fri Dec 16, 2005 6:16 pm

Juventus chief executive officer Antonio Giraudo and the club doctor Riccardo Agricola, held today a press conference to commentate the absolution sentence. These are their statements

Dr. Antonio Giraudo

"Today is was a very important day in the history of this society and I would have wanted Advocate Agnelli, Doctor Agnelli and Advocate Chiusano to be here with us as well, since they saw the beginning of this bad adventure and couldn't see the
triumph of justice".

"I would like to thank the lawyers that followed us in these latest years, during which we have been offended and mudded for a legal theorem that the judges have destroyed as far as merit and right are concerned. The mud that was thrown at us is the worst thing that could be done to whoever does our job. We had severe damages to our image and I am thinking about who will pay them back to us. We will leave no stone unturned with who has behaved unfairly towards Juventus".

"Today there was the victory of Juventus, of two persons, as well as of the whole Italian sport, of which our club is top representative. Now we would like other aspects of our world to be more delved into, as the court of Turin did to us . I hope so because I am in love with our sport and I would like maximum transparency".

Dr. Riccardo Agricola

"It has been thirteen months since the first sentence and back then I said that I would have liked to verify if the legal experiment carried on at my back would have kept the same strength in the various judicial degrees. Today I can say it is over,
with the collapse of the prosecuting castle".

"This sentence comforts me but it does not pay back of the seven years and two months that have destroyed me, physically and morally. I will get better, but wha happened proves that before acting in a certain way, some people should think about it not once, but a thousand times".

Marginally the press conference also vice-president Roberto Bettega and general manager Luciano Moggi expressed their satisfaction.

Roberto Bettega

"It is a very important moment for Juventus. I am very happy for our players and our supporters, who have lived what we have been through in these latest couple of years, but haven't always believed in us. This victory is also for them".

Luciano Moggi

"The attempt of breaking our victories has failed and the championships and cups won on the pitch are there to prove it".
Barca Dynasty
Mr S
Трансфер мангас

Postby barca forever » Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:09 pm

juve bux tsag ueiin merge buuch del piero 186 dax goal oo xiij reggina g xojson baina. MINII SHUTEEN RAUL IIN XAMGIIN XUNDELDEG TOGLOGCH NI DEL PIERO GEXEER BAS L SUPER TOGLOGCH.
barca forever
Blaugrana

Postby Gankhuu » Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:52 pm

S zalhuurdag baina shd
Where did our baby go?
Gankhuu
Миланиста
Миланиста

Postby Mr S » Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:52 pm

залхуу хүрч бна ш дээ.............. тэгээд ч ажил ихтэй бол худлаа..............
яджйихад та нар нэг үсэг бичихгүй бна ш дээ........... тэгээд ч дургүй хүрээд............... ямар би бүх сэдвийг авч явах ёстой биш...............
Barca Dynasty
Mr S
Трансфер мангас

Postby meesh » Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:53 pm

barca forever wrote:juve bux tsag ueiin merge buuch del piero 186 dax goal oo xiij reggina g xojson baina. MINII SHUTEEN RAUL IIN XAMGIIN XUNDELDEG TOGLOGCH NI DEL PIERO GEXEER BAS L SUPER TOGLOGCH.

Del Piero-n medremj gej aguu l daa 1 goyo goal baidag sanaj bn uu karate hiij bga yum shig mash uran hul-n usgiiguur hiideg
meesh

Postby El Payaso » Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:31 pm

Ээс гомдоллоод байхым... хань болж нэг юм бичий... угаасаа ойрноос орох цаг багасах байх...

Европийн аварга болсон Аргентин тоглогч...

Өнөө цаг үеийн урд шугамын шилдэг уран бүтээлчидийн нэг гоол гэсэн үгтэй нэр нь холбоо үг мэт сонсогдох болсон тоглогчидийн тоонд Давид Трезеге зүй ёсоор багтана... Түүний гайхалтай гоолын мэдрэмж нь түүнд Трезегоол гэсэн нэрийг хайрлахад хүргэснээс нь л энэ хүний хэр хэм хэмжээний тоглогч вэ гэдэг нь мэдэгдэнэ...

Давидийн хөлбөмбөгийн карерийн тухай ярихийн тулд түүний гайхалтай гэр бүлийн тухай бичих хэрэгтэй... Удам дамжсан бөхчүүд хэмээн манай Монголчууд яридагчлан яаг л тийм удам дамжсан хөлбөмбөгчиний гэр бүлд тэрээр мэндэлжээ... Жеан Алберт Трезеге бол Давидийн өвөө бөгөөд тэрээр дэлхийн 2-р дайны дараа Францаас явж Аргентинд сууршин ажиллаж амьдрах болжээ... 1951 онд түүний 2 дахь хүү Давидийн аав Жорже Мэндэлжээ... Жорже аргентин хүүхдүүдийн адилаар хөлбөмбөгт туйлын хорхойтой байсан бөгөөд бас ч гүү боломжийн авяастай нэгэн байжээ... Тэрээр 1977 онд Францийн Роуэн клубт тоглох саналыг хүлээж авсанаар гэр бүлийн хамтаар Франц рүү нүүцгээсэн бөгөөд тэр үер Давид мэндэлжээ... Тэндээ Давидийн гэр бүл 2 жил орчим амьдарсаны дараа Жоржийн гэрээ дуусч Буэнес Айрестээ эргэн ирсэн бөгөөд Аргентинд Жаал хүү өсч торнин аав нь харин хөлбөмбөг тоглож байв... Давид хүү ч хөлбөмбөгчийн гэр бүлд өсч торниж байсан болоод ч тэр үү хөлбөмбөгт маш дуртай байлаа... Өглөө бүр тэр найзууд болон аавыгаа дагуулан хөлбөмбөг тоглохоор явдаг байсан бөгөөд хар багаасаа л гоол хийх туйлын их хүсэл сонирхолтой байсаан гэж хожим аав нь дурсан ярьсан байдаг... Түүний ээж беатриз удалгүй түүнийг Платенсийн хөлбөмбөгийн акедимид оруулсан бөгөөд тэнд маш их хүнд хэцүү байсаан хэмээн Давид дурсан ярьсан байдаг... Мэргэжлийн акедеминийн хатуу чанга дэглэм бэлтгэл Давидийг зарим үед зорилгоосоо няцхад ч хүргэж байсаан хэмээн дурссан байдааг... 95 онд Монакко гайхалтай авяасыг Аргентинаас олж илрүүлсэн нь Давид байлаа... Ингээд тэрээр ахиад л Францийг зорих болсон бөгөөд энэ удаад гэр бүлээ орхиод ганцаараа эх нутагтаа эрж байсан нь түүнд хэцүү байсан гэдэг... Түүний аав Жорже түүнийг Парис Сайн Жермэйнд тоглуулахаар ятгаж клубтэй холбоо тогтоож байсан ч Давид хүү өөрөө Францийн үе үеийн шилдэгүүдийн өсч бойжсон Монакког сонгожээ... Энэ сонголт ч зөв байсаныг хожимийн түүний амжилт гэрчлэх мэт... Тухайн үеийн Монаккод тэрээр дотны анд өөр нэг шилдэг довтлогч Терри Анритай танилцаж Терри, Давид 2-ын нөхөрлөл Монаккогоос эхэлжээ... Тэр үеийн Монакко залуусаас бүрдсэн баг байсан бөгөөд урд шугаманд л гэхэд Ирээдүйд дэлхийд нэрээ дурсгах 2 залуу хамтдаа зогсч байжээ... Тэр үеийн дасгалжуулагч Тигинатой зөрчилдөж байсан ч түүний гайхалтай авяас чадварыг дарж зогсоох юу ч тэр үед байсангүй... Тэрээр Аргентинийн шигшээг бус Францийн 18 хүртэлхи насны шигшээ багт багтан тоглохыг сонгосон бөгөөд анхны тоглолтондоо л 2 гайхалтай гоол оруулж өөрийгөө энэ шигшээд багтах хүн батлан харууллаа... 96 оны Европийн залуучуудын ДАШТ-д багтан тоглож Францийн супер шигшээ баг итгэл төгс хошуучилхад түүний оруулсан хувь нэмэр ихээ... Тэр жилдээ Давид лигтээ 27-н тоглолт тоглож 18 гоол хийсэн бол аваргуудын лигт 9-н тоглолт хийж 4 гоол оруулсан нь 19 настай залуугийн хувьд гайхалтай амжилт байлаа... Терри, Трезегегийн супер хослолийн аваргуудын лигийн хагас шигшээд Турины супер клуб л зогсоож чадлаа... Дараа жил Монаккогийн хослол Францийн аварга болж Давид 20 тоглолтонд 22 гоол оруулж итгэмээргүй амжилт тогтоолоо... Франц 98-д шигшээ багт багтан тоглож финалын тоглолтоос бусад тоглолтонд оролцож 2 гоол орууллаа... 2000 он Голланд евро... Энэ удаад шигшээ багийн номер нэг довтлогчийн үүрэг Давидад л оногдож байлаа... Тэр ч үүргээ маш гайхалтай гүйцэтгэгч Финалийн тоглолтонд Италийн хаалганд гоол хийсэнээр Францчууд 2 дахь удаагаа европийн аварга хэмээх эрхэм алдарыг хүртэлээ... Энэ гоол миний харсан хамгийн супер гоолуудын нэгэнд зүй ёсоор тооцогдоно... Мөн энэ шигшээ баг бол хамгийн гоёо шигшээ баг миний хөлбөмбөг үзэж эхлэснээс өнөөг хүртэл... Байрлал бүр нь тасархай... За энэ бүх гайхамшигийн дараа дэлхийн бүх л том клубууд Трезегоолын араас ангуучлах болов... Туринчууд ч өмнө нь аваргуудын лигийн хагас шигшээд таарч тоглож байсан Трезеге хүүг өөрийн болгох бөөн хүсэл... Моггигийн нарийн арга мэхүүдийн хүчинд гялалзаж буй шинэ од Туринд газардалаа... Туринд Трезеге ганцаараа ирсэнгүй багийн анд Анригийн хамт буусан юм... Ювед франц залууст тийм ч амар байсангүй... Өнөөг хүртэлхи Ювегийн бүх цаг үеийн лидер Дель Перо, Сериа А-ийн мэргэн бууч болж байсан Инзаги, Ковочевич гээд маш олон шилдэг тоглогчидийн дундаас гарч тоглох боломж Давид болон Анрид тэр бүр олдохгүй байлаа... дээр нь хатуу ширүүн Сериа А-ийн тоглолтоос болж Давид очсон жилээ л гэмтлээ... Гэвч Давид энэ бүхэнийг өөрийн шургуу хөдөлмөр төрөлхийн авяас чадварынхаа хүчээр даван гарч дараагийн улирлаас эхлэн Ювегийн нэрийн хуудас болж эхэллээ... Инзаги болон Ковачевич нарыгаа Юве үдэж шинэ од Давидад итгэл хүлээлгэлээ... Давид ч энэ бүх итгэлийг алдсангүй 24 гоол хийж Туринчууд түүний хүчинд Скудето хүртэж Давид дэлхийн хамгийн супер лигүүдийн нэгийн мэргэн бууч боллоо... ::-2
Дараа жил нь ахиад л өнөөх гайтай бэртэл гэмтэл түүнийг ээрч өнгөрсөн жилийн мэргэн бууч маань энэ удаад 9-хөн гоол л хийлээ... Аваргуудын лигт эртний өстөн Милантай тоглож пенальти цохиход Давид алдлаа...
Түүний дараагийн улирал ч гэмтэл бэртлийн улмаас Давид санасан хэмжээндээ хүрч тоглож чадахгүй байсан ч ясны тоглогч гэдгээ харуулан супер багт 10 давуулсан гоол хийж байлаа... Харин 2005 оны улирлыг Давид ч тэр Юве ч тэр гайхалтай формтой эхэллээ... тэд лигтээ 9 дараалан хожиж нэгэн рекордын эзэд болоод зогссонгүй Давид ч өөрийн тоглосон тоглолт бүртээ гоолдон Туринчуудэд хожил бэлгэлэх боллоо... Тэрээр одоогийн байдлаар 15 гоолтойгоор мэргэн буучидийн жагсаалтанд Фиоринтинагийн шинэ Бати Тонигийн араас шил даран хөөж байна... Гайтай бэртэл гэмтэл байгаагүйсэн бол үүнээс ч олон гоол хийх байсан бизээ... Ювегийн хамтаар энэ жил олон олон цом хүртэж шигшээ багтайгаа ч сайн тоглоосой гэж хүсье...

Туриний гайхамшиг...

Алтан гоолын дараа...

Тухайн үеийн Монакко... эндээс олон тоглогч алдрын замналаа эхэлсэн дээ... одоо хархаар инээдтэйн...

1998 World Cup winner (France)
2000 European Championship winner (France)
2003 Italian SuperCup winner (Juventus)
1997 French 1st Division Champions (Monaco)
2000 French 1st Division Champions (Monaco)
2002 Serie A Champions (Juventus)
2003 Serie A Champions (Juventus)
2005 Serie A Champions (Juventus)
2002 Serie A top scorer (Juventus)
2003 Champions League Finals (Juventus)
2002 Italian Cup Finals (Juventus)

93-94 Platense 3 Games (-)
94-95 Platense 2 Games (-)
95-96 Monaco 4 Games (-)
96-97 Monaco 5 Games (-)
97-98 Monaco 18 Goals, 27 Games 4 Goals, 9 Games (Champions League)
98-99 Monaco 12 Goals, 27 Games 2 Goals, 5 Games (UEFA Cup) 2 Games
99-00 Monaco 22 Goals, 30 Games 2 Goals, 6 Games (UEFA Cup) 6 Goals, 8 Games
00-01 Juventus Turin 14 Goals, 25 Games 1 Goals, 5 Games (Champions League) 7 Goals, 8 Games
01-02 Juventus Turin 24 Goals, 34 Games 8 Goals, 10 Games (Champions League) 5 Goals, 11 Games
02-03 Juventus Turin 9 Goals, 17 Games 4 Goals, 10 Games (Champions League) 2 Goals, 3 Games
03-04 Juventus Turin 16 Goals, 25 Games 4 Goals, 5 Games (Champions League) 7 Goals, 12 Games
04-05 Juventus Turin 9 Goals, 18 Games 4 Goals, 5 Games (Champions League) 2 Goals, 3 Games
05-06 Juventus Turin 15 Goals, 17 Games 4 Goals, 5 Games (Champions League) 2 Games
Vamos Argentina!!!
El Payaso
Albiceleste & Los Che

Postby El Payaso » Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:39 pm

Трезе миний хамгийн дуртай тоглогчидийн нэг... анх 2000 оны еврогоор харж байж билээ... сүүлд Аргентимн өсч торнисон гэдэгий нь мэдээд бүүр дуртай болж билээ... :lol:
Vamos Argentina!!!
El Payaso
Albiceleste & Los Che

Postby meesh » Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:40 am

Трезеге Анри гэсэн хослол үнэхээр тасархай шүү Евро-н зүүн хөлний гуядалт сайхан гоол Монгол ТВ-н Чандмань студийн эхлэл шторк дээр гарахаар нь үнэхээр гоё шүү
хүний сэтгэл татахаар ялангуяа спорт сонирхогчдыг бүүр татахаар гоё гоё моментуудыг харуулаад л хийж байсан ажлаа шууд хаямаар энэ үед л Трезе-н гоол үнэхээр сак харагддаг даа гэж..... даанч
meesh

Postby DeFeU » Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:05 pm

Энэ сэдэв ямар их тоосонд дарагдаа вэ?

За одоо Бремен-ийг талбай дээр 1-0 доод болоо доо......
DeFeU
Liverpool Fan
Liverpool Fan

Postby spain man » Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:08 pm

азгүй гарууд 82 минутанд 2:1 дэж яваад л тэгээд 87 д бас нэмэлтэд алдаад яахав дээ
Хала Мадрид
spain man
Гладиатор

Postby Gankhuu » Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:58 pm

Jyve giin fan gej baihgui yum aa te sonin yum ene jil turuulcheesee tegvel zunduun fantei bolchindoo
Where did our baby go?
Gankhuu
Миланиста
Миланиста

Postby DeFeU » Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:18 pm

Хэлээд юугэхэв, мань чинь тэрийг нь мэдээд хальт ФЭН нь болж эхэлжаахгүй юу :-P

Ер нь дажгүй гоё баг шүү...........
DeFeU
Liverpool Fan
Liverpool Fan

Postby ..::Affictor::.. » Fri Feb 24, 2006 4:09 pm

Superstar wrote:Jyve giin fan gej baihgui yum aa te sonin yum ene jil turuulcheesee tegvel zunduun fantei bolchindoo
Juv ee ch hvchirheg bolood l bgaa shuu.Juv iig tvrvvlvvlj yah yum milan tvrvvlsen ne deer
..::Affictor::..
Миланиста
Миланиста

Postby ..::Affictor::.. » Fri Feb 24, 2006 4:11 pm

Superstar wrote:Jyve giin fan gej baihgui yum aa te sonin yum ene jil turuulcheesee tegvel zunduun fantei bolchindoo
Juv ee ch hvchirheg bolood l bgaa shuu.Juv iig tvrvvlvvlj yah yum milan tvrvvlsen ne deer
Миланиста
Миланиста

Postby El Payaso » Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:59 pm

Juveg yagaad demjdeggui ve geheer bna sh dee... neg tiim fan tatchihaar stylnii toglogch bdaggui bh... Barcad bol tegeed l Ronnie Eto'o eder geed l boon evgui tehnik bolson garuud... reald l gehed becks, ronaldo za tegeed duuren... Miland bol Kaka Sheva ednuus geed l... Juved bsan ganz hun Del Pero nas ni yavchlaa busad ni unendee neeh uran toglolttoi garuud bish sh dee... zugeer l yasnii garuud...
Vamos Argentina!!!
El Payaso
Albiceleste & Los Che

Postby ..::Affictor::.. » Fri Feb 24, 2006 7:01 pm

Nedved baij boloh yum
Миланиста
Миланиста

Postby DeFeU » Fri Feb 24, 2006 7:31 pm

Yeah, Could be......Nedved and Treziii
DeFeU
Liverpool Fan
Liverpool Fan

Postby Breathe! » Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:44 pm

ug n serie - a gaas bi Juve-g demjdeg shd. Minii demjedguudees gants amjilttai yavaandaa! huurhii!

bi dolignoogui! yagaad ene bagiig sonirhov.... topic deer ali ungursun jil bi bichsen bgaa! gehdee zuvhun demjdeg bag l daa. fan n bish.

La liga aas Valencia-g demjdeg bolood bgaa
Red Devil since 2003
Breathe!
United fan

PreviousNext

Return to Евро 2008